nakedness creates great bonding

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, nakedness creates great bonding
and leads to other adventures too.

There is a Korean spa, SpaWorldUSA, near me. The saunas are clothed and for everyone together. However, there are steam rooms, hot tubs, and Bade (water massage) pools are nude, but with separate facilities for men and for women. We (my GF and I) met several time there with participants in our swing parties. Sexual play is not permitted in the nude areas, but it really got the folks who were bi turned on.

Some swing clubs require that everyone get nude before going into the play areas. Other clubs permit clothes people in the play areas. I have found that when the folks get nude, it really stimulates the sexual play. However, every time we are at the swing clubs where clotting is permitted in the play areas, we find that there is much less sex play.

For that reason, we have the rule for our small swing parties that everyone get nude when we get the hotel room. It jump starts the sexual play and everyone quickly gets involved. It just helps people let the bars down and ease their inhibitions. However, we have been to other peoples swing parties where most people kept on their clothes and the sex play was among a very few.