Name 80s Hairband artists(pop metal, hair metal, otherwise) you love get fucked by?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We done all the good-looking and gorgeous men of the 70s-80s like Willie Aames, Scott Baio, Rob Lowe, John Cussack, and all the more gorgeous guys from that decade period as well, but name an hairband member that turned you on back in the days and you didn't mind to get fucked by at all? Yep...the guys that did sex, hairspray, groupies, and rock n' roll. Is there any artist you could think that still or did turn you on back then? Name a bunch of the artist's name. True, most of them are homophobes, but think back in a time when you say, "Damn, these guys turn me on and I wouldn't mind a good fuck from them." Okay, let's start, people.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steven Tyler - Yeah he looks a bit like Skeletor, but he also oozes sex appeal. You just know he's a wild ass fuck in bed.
Jon Bon Jovi - how can you not love a guy that knows how to use product and work a scarf as an accessory. :biggrin1::wink:
Slash - never thought he was good looking but always wanted to get my hands in that curly mop of hair. :tongue:

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steven Tyler - Yeah he looks a bit like Skeletor, but he also oozes sex appeal. You just know he's a wild ass fuck in bed.
Jon Bon Jovi - how can you not love a guy that knows how to use product and work a scarf as an accessory. :biggrin1::wink:
Slash - never thought he was good looking but always wanted to get my hands in that curly mop of hair. :tongue:

Speaking of Steven Tyler, what about Joe Perry...he still melts my butter!

Axel Rose was always too hot for words (though a major asshole).

And my most guilty object of lust: Tommy Lee, today...mmm, dirty, kinky sex!