Name a Back Room Bar in NYC

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you can always check out the free publications given out at the bars....like HX and Next. They will tell what is hot and happening.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Blue Door, 8th ave and 17th. Seedy, sleazy and hot as hell. Ditto for Raibow, across the street.

But he's not asking for booth stores, he's asking for backroom bars.

you can always check out the free publications given out at the bars....like HX and Next. They will tell what is hot and happening.
Well, HX doesn't exist anymore actually.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go to the Eagle... Not so much back rooms, but a lot of dark corners. But honestly, You have kind of missed the boat on this kind of stuff especially in NY since Disney bought the city. Stay tuned tho... it seems to be coming back more and more.

BJTex

Just Browsing
Media
Alas, I have yet to have sex in NYC.

I decided against looking into booth shops because it just wasn't what I wanted.

I tried one of the baths last year (can't remember which), but they had shut down the sauna and other areas, and though I am pretty attractive for my age, I was not invited to a room that night. Well, one guy invited me in, got me hard and then decided I wasn't meeting his criteria, quel damage.

I decided to try The Cock. Was excited when I got there. There was supposed to be a Hustlaball pre-party and there were boys dancing on the bar (one nude), However the huge "NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY" sighs were a bit of a turn-off and because of scheduling I couldn't stay late-late to see what might actually happen.

So next year, a booth shop, or a Craigslist hooker - only time will tell. Oh and The Cock? I swear I was there 20 years ago and only remembered when I was standing out front.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup. It's a source of some discontent, but 'tis indeed the law.

Of course, at the kind of places we're talking about here, dancing without a license is just about the least law they're breaking.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dang! I was all excited when I read the Subject line thinking it was a game and we were supposed to NAME a backroom bar in NYC. Here's my entry anyway -- "The Love Bucket" Maybe caters to firemen??

And while we're at it, here's my entry for a leather bar in Indiana --
"Hoosier Daddy"