Name for this sex position?

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had posted this topic once several months ago, but my photo got deleted for having the site name still in it.

I found a better photo anyhow, and edited out the name.

SEE MY ALBUM for the photo, there's only one photo there.

I can't figure out how to attach the photo here, and the owners of this site can go fuck themselves if they think I'm paying to see a full size version of my own damn photo!!!!!

I've always wondered if there's a specific name for this position, a variant of doggy style. Some said bulldog style, but I didn't think that was correct. I like it, I get a good hard tingle between my balls and ass when cumming in this position, but if you do it for more than a short period of time it'll tear the hell out of your knees!

Plus I like to imagine what I must look like from behind with my balls slapping around. I'll have to get a video camera set up sometime!:biggrin1:

Anyone know? Anyone like doing it this way also?

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its "Hard-Doggy" because there is a full penetration and full force applied in this position.

Its my favorite by the way. Cumming inside this way is more pleasurable then any other position. Wana ask the lads to give their remarks?