Name My Leg

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're on, milord.

But where I lack the appendage who will you blow if I win this wager?

Bidding for the role of Gillette's penis starts at 10,000 pounds sterling, monies refunded in the event LP wins the initial bet.

Onslow, I'm afraid you are disqualified from bidding lest you unfairly reject LordPendragon's suggestions.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay guys and the lovely ladies as well--

the time is fast approaching. The measuring is done. The fittings are done. All I need to do now is figure out a name for my new prosthetic leg. The crew has informed me that on Tuesday it will be mine.

Yes, I name them.

This will be the latest in the ongoing series of legs which have been mine (I lost one in a drunken spree about a year ago somewhere between Jamestown and New York City, if you see it, I want it back and am willing to negotiate payment as it holds sentimental value. It answers to the name of Gus--after astronaut Gus Grissom. A crate of Twinkies will be delivered to you as a reward--unless I eat them all first)

So. help an old queer out here and give me some ideas (and if you say Peg o' my heart, I'll whack you with the leg.)

How about naming your leg...

MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS
after the lead character in Gladiator.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Old Hickory.
My name ain't Jackson--but the name is sort of nice and does give me thoughts of hickory smoked meat--
Well "Peg" was my first choice...so when you come to NYC again, you have to promise to wgacj me with it.
How about....drum roll please..."Rock" for Radio City Rockettes!:biggrin1:
Nah... I lasted 2/10ths of a second on that--made me think of Rocky then Balboa then the Pacific Ocean--I'm more an Atlantic Ocean sort.

Bi-peg - it's your second after all.

Milli - after milli vanilli - they were fakes weren't they?

Dennis - after the great Dennis Hopper
Actually it's about the 7th or 8th--if we include the ones before the chopping went above the knee.

Milli Vanilli--I suppose if questioned on that you'll Blame it on The Rain.

Dennis Hopper? See my reaction below.

Boo! Funny, but still, Boo!
Boo would also be an interesting and apt choice since it has ghostly connotations which connect well to my past.
I'll be judged by Onslow on this one, thank you - I bet you a blow job that he's a big fan of Dennis Hopper. :wink:
You lose! I don't care much for Hopper--not sure why. Hope your knees are sturdy for that oral deal.

Did LordP say he needs a blow job?!? :eek:
njqt466 happily drops to her knees to accomodate him :flirt: :05:
Then again, maybe this is how LordPenDragon was headed--

You're on, milord.

But where I lack the appendage who will you blow if I win this wager?

Bidding for the role of Gillette's penis starts at 10,000 pounds sterling, monies refunded in the event LP wins the initial bet.

Onslow, I'm afraid you are disqualified from bidding lest you unfairly reject LordPendragon's suggestions.
Darn, removed from the competition. Not sure who LPD has to service now--I see an LPSG orgy in the works.

How about naming your leg...

MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS
after the lead character in Gladiator.
The only part of that which really grabbed me was Meridius; although, a romp with Russell Crowe might be fun--better bolt down all the phones first.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anna Nicole

Round, Stiff, Fake, Hollow....is your leg hollow? You could always use her to keep yer drugs in her, just like Anna Nicole. She could keep a LOT of drugs in her. She could keep a lot of EVERYTHING in her. But then it would just dribble out, or make a baby, whatever. I digress...

I know, I know....I'm goin' to hell for that one. Oh big deal. I'll tell Anna Nicole everyone from LPSG says hello. Like you straight boys haven't used her forhead for a cum-shot target...and you liked it too! That's what Playboy bunnies are for, targets for sperm shooters.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will have the answer (hopefully) in the next several hours. I am doing my morning internet routine and then off to receive my leg. Once it's attached I'll have a better idea what name befits it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Break a leg, Onsie. :tongue:
Been there, done that--not a lot of fun.
How about "Third?"
Nah--

Please name it decrepit twig.

I just have to laugh everytime I see those words:smile:

Always my pleasure to entertain.

Well, it's Wednesday and I am still unsure. This gizmo is going to take time to adjust to I s'pose and as that happens I'll be mulling over the names offered up so far. In a surprising turn--and in anothere thread LPD mentioned Horace which has an odd appeal to it.

Be back later, and as always, keep the name choices coming.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll hopefully be better able to figure this out tomorrow. Right now I am dealing with an insufferable jerk here at LPSG and rather than put the moron in his place--
well let me stop here before I name him directly and take out the shredder and cheerfully thrust him through it. (Hey, I said cheerfully what more could he want?)

Interesting choices have been presented, and they are being whittled down to a choice few.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whittled? And our jokes are bad?
That one carved a huge hole into me--

If I could somehow stomach the name Grover I might give it more consideration. Besides, then I won't have to get new monogrammed socks for the leg, since I could use the ones which Gus wore. Poor Gus, lost and adrift out there--