Name One Thing New You're Doing...

thingsteal: ... sexually in the past year.

Recently I was eating out the wife then we had intercourse, but after about 10 minutes I decided to go back down and continue eating her out. I'd never done that before. She thought that was wild and got incredibly turned on.

In return this past week she started giving me a blow job, then switched to intercourse, then after several minutes she got off and continued the blow job. Eventually she got back on for a while, but for a second time she got off and started up with the blow job again for a short time before getting back on and riding me out. That just about blew my mind. She's never really liked any contact with her juices following me eating her out (such as a kiss), so this was totally unexpected and very very cool. A major turn-on.

I'm also hopeful that in the next few months she'll start taking my load on her mouth at the end of a blowjob. She's always been careful to make sure I don't cum in her mouth since she thinks it's gross, but of course I find it very unsatisfying to be jerked off at the end of a good blowjob. About a month or so ago I offered to eat her out after we had sex and she was very turned on by the notion but then backed out when she realized that some of my cum would be exiting her pussy during the oral sex. I said I didn't have any problem with it, but she wouldn't change her mind, although I'm sure she's thought about it since then.

The subject of a "snowball" came up a month ago and she didn't know what it was. I explained. She's talked about "snowballs" several times since then in a joking manner. It's on her mind. I'm guessing that she's eventually going to give me a blowjob, let me cum in her mouth, and then she'll do a snowball to me and THAT will get me in the door. She's probably thinking if I accept the snowball then it's probably not a big deal for her to swallow some cum every now and then. That would be a major hurdle.

What about the rest of you? Is yours doing anything new? Got some hopes and wet dreams about things to do in the future?

aussiechick63: ???
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a snowball??

aussiechick63: OI Bilbo.. you aren't laughing at my ignorance are you.
Thank you for explaining it.
That would save me from swallowing it. hehehe

thingsteal: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1049602390;start=0#1 date=04/06/03 at 04:01:06] ???
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a snowball??[/quote]

That's what my wife said when the phrase "snowball" was mentioned.

She's led a sheltered life, until she met me. ;D

Even a few weeks ago she'd never heard the term "glory hole" until she read it in passing in some book. I had to explain it to her and then she started asking questions. I've never been to the "glory holes" but I'm aware of what they are. I found a good explanation of it at sexuality.org and passed it along.

Back to "snowballing". I'm thinking this is the thing which is gonna get her to finally take a load in her mouth. She's intrigued by the notion of "snowballing". I can tell because she's brought it up a couple of times since then in a joking but curious manner. She's asked me if I've ever tasted my cum before and I answered a truthful "yes". This was followed by a sarcastic "You haven't tasted anybody else's cum before, have you?" to which I answered a truthful "no" (not that there's anything wrong with it...) ;D I said it didn't really have much of a taste, maybe a light salty shrimp scampi sort of flavor. I don't know what her fear is, maybe that she'll gag on it while swallowing. I've always said in the past she can dribble it out onto me and I wouldn't mind. But now that the "snowball" thing has been breached and she knows that I don't have a problem tasting my own cum then maybe she'll give me a dose of my own medicine. That would be way fucking cool. I think she'd have to be slightly drunk before she did it, at least to lose some of her inhibitions.

You see, if she did a snowball to me then I'd go ahead and swallow it and say, "OK, I did it - YOU'RE NEXT" ha ha ha!

Late_Bloomer: One thing a friend of mine did that I do NOT recommend is he ATV and ATMed a girl... I guess it's more common than I've realized, but still, the possibility for infection is insane. :-X

aussiechick63: Dammit another expression I haven't heard.
Scratches head. What is atv and atm??

Finedessert: Geeze, This board is Educational and serves a useful purpose. Even this old fart is still learing something new everyday.

Grandpa

Icarus213: Sex has come a long way during your time, hasn't it Grandpa? ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm guessing ATM is NOT Abstinence 'Till Marriage. I think it means Anything That Moves, but I'm not sure.

As for me, I had several new locales for sex outdoors. (I usually restrict myself to places like out in the mountains or the desert, where one it's more romantic and two it's more secluded. But I finally did it on a rooftop.) Also I got to be covered in syrup once.

Finedessert: ICARUS: Not really my friend, BUT I'll have to say we're more open about it these days (this board is proof) A lot of ppl are trying new ways for enjoyment, if something doesn't work for them it's back to square one.

Everytime I get the message " Web Site Not Responding" I have a senior moment.

Grandpa

AnonyMs: Is ATMed her like making a deposit?

the suspense is killing me (very little patience).

when will it be revealed?

H8Monga: ATM... I used to use that in note-taking as an abbreviation for atmosphere... ::)

TimTiny: he made a withdrawal at his bank while she was riding on the back of his 4-wheeler. ATM = automatic teller, ATV = all terrain vehicle.

Late_Bloomer: I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain, but you asked for it. :-X

ATV: Anal to vagina.
ATV: Anal to mouth.

Both are disease heaven. :-X

AnonyMs: so your buddy giving you the details on what he has done with his sexual partners... is that an old thing or a new thing?

tott666: Kissing is bad for you. ;D

Afaik, anal -> vaginal is a bad idea though because of the different bacterial floras; the vagina is supposedly sensitive to "anal bacterias". Anal -> mouth might squick some people but shouldn't really be risky.