Name One Thing New You're Doing...

tott666: Mine too, I'm a thorough-bred as some call it.

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=sex;num=1049602390;start=12#15 date=04/08/03 at 04:34:02]so your buddy giving you the details on what he has done with his sexual partners... is that an old thing or a new thing?
[/quote]
I hope that's a joke. The instant he told any of us that he had done something like ATV, it may as well have played on Entertainment Tonight. Please don't try to deny that you've talked to friends about their sexual exploits. ::)

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1049602390;start=12#17 date=04/08/03 at 13:54:39]
There are more disease-bacteria in the mouth than in the vagina and asshole combined. I guess kissing should be out of the question, then?
[/quote]
Yes, Streptococcus salivarius is found within everyone's mouth and can be responsible for disease, along with nearly every other bacteria in there. However, since they're meant to be in the mouth, there's no problem trading them back in forth. Conversely, bacteria that live in your anus do not belong in your mouth or vagina and can indeed cause disease there.

That's why they tell girls not to wipe forward.

PS I'm a microbiologist.  :-*

getnbiggr: While we're on the topic...

I'm a semi-regular practitioner of ATM (aka "rimming") and have never had any health-problems resulting from it. A good thorough wash-up beforehand is essential and I don't exactly get in there too deep, but playing with the outer areas of the anus with one's tongue and teeth can drive your partner wild. I remember the first time my first boyfriend did it to me, I literally went ballistic. Wow.

-- getnbiggr

Finedessert: I guess the moral of the story is Never pass up a good piece of ass when offered to ya. ::)

Grandpa

mermaiden: I've been sitting here trying to picture atv...what the hell?!?! :-/ :D

Steve26: I have nothing deep to say about ATMs ... back to the original topic ... ;)

My wife and I have started camping pretty regularly. We love being outdoors, and a nice side benefit is that there's something about a tent in the woods that makes us both SOOOO horny! ;D

Since we go to state parks, there's a quasi-exhibitionist thrill ... people can be quite nearby, and there's just a thin little piece of fabric hiding us (even less, if we leave the tent windows open!) We're both turned on by sex in places like this where we have to force ourselves to be really, really quiet.

Steve

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Steve26 link=board=sex;num=1049602390;start=24#26 date=04/13/03 at 12:48:18]We're both turned on by sex in places like this where we have to force ourselves to be really, really quiet.Steve[/quote]

I agree about the turn on, Steve. A little risk always adds a bit of spice. However, we find it pretty hard to be "really, really quiet".

It's difficult these days on lpsg to think of any new angles. But how about this one? ... Is it true that the bigger the dick the more noise it makes? (I'm mainly, but not exclusively, thinking about suction here.)

Steve26: Interesting question, Max. When my wife is REALLY wet -- like when I go down on her for 10-15 minutes beforehand -- we sometimes get a slurping kind of sound. But generally, most of the noise generated by my cock comes in the form of my panting, my wife's gasping, and groaning from both of us. Just trying to keep THOSE sounds under control is enough work for us! ;D

Steve

sammygirly: Guys! I can't believe we're discussing this... :-[
LOL, lawdy

Finedessert: Well, Sammy: You've been on this board long enough to know that the guys will talk about anything, and some subjects get kinda graphic in nature. That's what makes the board interesting. :eek:

Grandpa

Alligator_Jack: me and my girl friend did a new one to me last week, we were in a museum, it was pretty cool, right next to the remains of an egyptian, lol

lilAmy: first we did it in front of jesus on the cross.lol

sammygirly: ~falls over in virginal shock~

These threads should carry warning labels...