Name one thing you did wrong in 2009

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2009 was an angry year for me the next year I want more calm ,love and lust.

The past year I have let pain anger and loss rule me.This has to change!

Media
I was again unable to locate and destroy the smurf village, for the 100th year in a row.

Smurfette sends her regards. She had a little help from someone. :rolleyes:

:mad::mad::mad:

Name one thing you did wrong in 2009.

Not going out as much. That is changing this year. :smile:

You know that's right. Same here and lord help the poor menz out there, I am dating again.

Just the one? :tongue:

I put loads of dodgy pics up on here, then removed them again, lol.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I pondered on this question and i honestly couldnt find anything that i did wrong that bothered me enough to remember it.

I shouldnt have eaten that Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. I had some sort of reaction to the red dye and thought my colon was bleeding for the next 24 hours. It was awful, although the cheesecake was divine.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should not have read your threads.
lol......:fuckyou2:....j/k
I pondered on this question and i honestly couldnt find anything that i did wrong that bothered me enough to remember it.

I shouldnt have eaten that Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. I had some sort of reaction to the red dye and thought my colon was bleeding for the next 24 hours. It was awful, although the cheesecake was divine.
whoa.....must have been scary :indifferent:

D_pxN6c

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went back to school for a higher degree in my field. . after fighting off for a long time the realization that I want to leave my current field. . I got 6 months left on my degree. . debating about what to do.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the fact that i ever let 2009 start with all that it brought was horribly wrong foolish and stupid of me.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I bought a car I really don't need. In fact it is going to be the first possession I clean from my life this month. I don't even like the bloody thing.

I hired a foreman who I didn't have full confidence in. Now I have to let him go.

I fucked my best friend's neighbor's wife and got into a whole messy cuckhold situation. Didn't need that.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a car I really don't need. In fact it is going to be the first possession I clean from my life this month. I don't even like the bloody thing.

I hired a foreman who I didn't have full confidence in. Now I have to let him go.

I fucked my best friend's neighbor's wife and got into a whole messy cuckhold situation. Didn't need that.

Did u buy the car just to be nice to the salesman? that happens occassionally:rolleyes:

Foreman? What's that? Maybe its a european name for something else.....or a name people in their early 20's dont know.

Whoa....I'd fuck my best friend's neighbor's husband:adam4:
then again, i'd have to see him often :blindfold: :frown1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did u buy the car just to be nice to the salesman? that happens occassionally:rolleyes:

Foreman? What's that? Maybe its a european name for something else.....or a name people in their early 20's dont know.

Whoa....I'd fuck my best friend's neighbor's husband:adam4:
then again, i'd have to see him often :blindfold: :frown1:
Really? People buy cars to make the salesman happy? LOL! He'd have to be pretty damn cute.

It must be a twenties thing. Or maybe a girl thing. ;))
A foreman is a guy with a normal sized dick who fucks someone and loosens them up and prepares the hole to recieve a huge thick cock. I thought everyone knew that.

Well the hubby was mighty pissed at first. Then he watched once and wanted to join in and try some cock and was all needy and shit... It was a stupid scene and just should have got out of it way sooner.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? People buy cars to make the salesman happy? LOL! He'd have to be pretty damn cute.

It must be a twenties thing. Or maybe a girl thing. ;))
A foreman is a guy with a normal sized dick who fucks someone and loosens them up and prepares the hole to recieve a huge thick cock. I thought everyone knew that.

Well the hubby was mighty pissed at first. Then he watched once and wanted to join in and try some cock and was all needy and shit... It was a stupid scene and just should have got out of it way sooner.
yes, there are tons of people who buy stuff because the salesman/lady was nice and they feel bad about leaving empty handed after asking a ton of questions........

As far as the foreman........when you say you hired him did you mean as in he was being compensated? If so I wouldnt have paid him if he didnt do his job.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should've severed ties with certain people in my life much sooner.
Yup, me too. :yup: We live and learn and carry on.

You know that's right. Same here and lord help the poor menz out there, I am dating again.
That explains why nobody in town has Gun Oil, AstroGlide, or baby oil. You've been stocking up! :rofl: :biggrin1:

]Should have made a much bigger effort to visit a couple of folk,now departed. [/B]
Aww geez, I hate to hear that, mainly because I have been guilty of that myself in years past. :frown1: I know how awful that feels. :frown1:[/B]

I'm not so sure that was wrong, without more detail.
It was wrong. :irked: If you know they're taken whether by a male or female stay away.

the fact that i ever let 2009 start with all that it brought was horribly wrong foolish and stupid of me.
Some things can't be helped. :redface:

I was pushy at moments...
:rofl: Only at moments? :confused: :lmao:

Name one thing you did wrong in 2009.
Not going out as much. That is changing this year. :smile:
AMEN! Me too, maybe I'll see you at a club sometime. You can be my wingman. :wink: