Name one thing you did wrong in 2009

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pondered on this question and i honestly couldnt find anything that i did wrong that bothered me enough to remember it.

I shouldnt have eaten that Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. I had some sort of reaction to the red dye and thought my colon was bleeding for the next 24 hours. It was awful, although the cheesecake was divine.

I will never eat at Cheesecake factory again...
I should have walked out when there were signs that place was a dive such as having food specks on the cutlery(supposedly cleaned) at my table. I will never listen to my sister again:mad:

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also I should have been smarter by calling the wicked step grandmother(mom's side)more often after last visiting with her in May of last year. Big...Big arguments!
She treated my mom like crap from a very young age and is a fake but now she is attacking us all with her crap:mad:

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Def done more than one:
1. Too much procrastination
2. Let a girl almost ruin a friendship
3. Lost faith in humanity several times, but more importantly in my friends
4. Didn't forgive enough
5. Didn't get to spend as much time with grandma as I wanted before she died.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I regret working hard to pay my bills and not moving in with my parents, so they could support my family. Some days it might have been easier. hmph.

Female Praying Mantises bite the heads off males during/post copulation. I don't know why, but I suddenly thought about this fact.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In November I tried to carry my 80-pound electric piano to the car by myself for a $75 gig. My back went out, and I am still suffering from sciatica from my tailbone to my left thigh. Doctor and chiropractor visits, aspirin, Alleve, White Willow Bark, muscle relaxers, and stretches don't seem to help much. Will probably get an MRI soon.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. procrastinated, that's a big one
2. should not have fucked a guy I had feelings for and I still stupidly have feelings for when I know now he doesn't have any for me
3. didn't follow my intuition enough, it's usually right...
4. should probably not have trusted so easily
5. need to stop involving myself in people who don't care about me

We could be here all day. :rolleyes:

Mistakes help make a person, so I don't regret them, just room for improvement I suppose...:wink:

Last edited: