Name Some Bedroom Games You Have Done

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a lover once that I used to play with his hard cock like it was a gear shift in a manual transmission car, and made engine noises while doing it. He seemed to like it.

Another told me once, when I had a buzzcut and was wearing mirrored sunglasses, that I looked like a cop. We went home and played "state trooper". He got arrested by me. The Bubba in jail part was pretty good.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few different role playing games...and once, over quite a bit of beer and wine, decided that strip alphabet game sounded like a good idea. basically, it works like regular alphabet game where you pick a topic and have to name things within that topic, alternating turns in alphabetic order. only in our version, you could opt to pass if you couldn't think of one...but if the other person COULD think of one, you had to remove an article of clothing. she got worse at it (and hornier) the drunker she got, so by the end i had her completely naked...and ready to go. that was a fun night. lol.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife will grab my cock and shift gears, she calls it her "ball bearing stick shift". this started a few years ago when we dated I had a manual shift car, one nice day we were cruising out in the country, the boon docks. she had a habit of teasing my cock thru my levi's, until I was rock hard and sticking out over the top. that day once hard, she reached over and undid my pants, and then shifted "gears" with me. later I just pulled over and she climbed on top.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once palyed this little game of punishment with a fuckbuddy, the idea was heavily influenced by drinks and postcoital bliss, and naughtiness too, I guess. Since the thread is about bedroom games and not dick games, I guess it qualifies. I made him lie face-down on the bed and sat on his thighs, and then I made him sing Ol' MacDonald, but with some new lines like "I have got a cute derriere. With a clap-clap here... :rolleyes: Well, I'm a sucker for cute buns, and he had them!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I call this game...

STARBUCKS

This bedroom game is good for the kinky lover who thinks ahead...or thinks about giving head. Hehehe.

You will need a Thermos of fresh brewed coffee or tea. A coffee cup. An unsuspecting male lover who has morning wood tendencies or loves having sleep sex. :wink:

Instructions:
1. Open Thermos pour a cup of your favorite hot beverage in the coffee cup.
2. Take a big sip of the beverage and hold in your mouth. (WARNING: Be careful fluids may be very hot.)
3. Swallow the sipped portion. Then take another sip of the beverage, hold in and swallow.
4. Gently climb back into bed without waking your lover.
5. Using your oral sex skills, give your sleeping lover a blowjob.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GETTING A HOT MOUTH BLOWJOB IN THE MORNING. It feels good.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost my virginity in a strip poker game

and I once took a shot of vodka every time I thought I'd nut

Another time, my g/f told me she did something with her dildo/vibrator she had never done before, while I was at work. I asked her what, she refused to tell, so I "interrogated" her for about an hour and a half. She finally admitted at the end she shoved it up her ass. I dont care much for ass play, but after 1.5 hours of hot interrogation, I blew a huge load all over her naked body about 30 seconds after she confessed.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hide The Salami is always one of our favorites.

It keeps revealing itself, though...again and again and again...!