Name Some Small Things That Piss You Off

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
my first two...

- if you bring a child onto an airplane. control them. not sure why this popped into my mind tonight, but this irritated the shit out of me. there was this little girl skipping up and down the aisle as a plane i was on was getting ready to land at washington reagan a few years ago. this was during the period where everyone had to have their ass in a seat 30 minutes prior to touchdown or the flight would divert. i had no time or desire to go to baltimore or richmond that day. the flight attendant got on the microphone several times and finally just said "everyone needs to sit down!" control your god damn kids. better yet, take a bus or train.

- if the sign at the grocery store says "this register is for no checks and 15 items or less", don't go up there with 150 pounds of shit and a checkbook. i hate getting mean. but i had to tell this bitch once "cant you read the fucking sign?" after she pulled that in front of me.

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
- Midgets! They are little and piss me off ;-)

- I get really pissed when people use their cellphone as a radio and play (bad) music very loud so everybody can hear it in a train, bus, on the street. Keep it for yourself!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my first two...

- if you bring a child onto an airplane. control them. not sure why this popped into my mind tonight, but this irritated the shit out of me. there was this little girl skipping up and down the aisle as a plane i was on was getting ready to land at washington reagan a few years ago. this was during the period where everyone had to have their ass in a seat 30 minutes prior to touchdown or the flight would divert. i had no time or desire to go to baltimore or richmond that day. the flight attendant got on the microphone several times and finally just said "everyone needs to sit down!" control your god damn kids. better yet, take a bus or train.

- if the sign at the grocery store says "this register is for no checks and 15 items or less", don't go up there with 150 pounds of shit and a checkbook. i hate getting mean. but i had to tell this bitch once "cant you read the fucking sign?" after she pulled that in front of me.

I hate it when registers say "15 items or less" because it should say "15 items or fewer".

When you click on a website and it traps you, and won't let you click to the previous page on your browser. Always makes me vow never to go there again, and not to buy anything from them. Grrrr. :mad:

The little minds of the people who post in this forum.
Dude, the fact that people choose to post on humorous or light-hearted threads does not mean they're unintelligent.

Last edited by a moderator:

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Children screaming and running amok in public places while their parents laugh and ignore them.

People texting and using their handhelds while driving. 9 out of 10 times I come upon someone driving erratically, they are texting or using handhelds. 30,000 people a year killed in the USA alone in driving 'accidents'. Where is the outrage over this? People are just dumb.....beyond dumb.

Those ridiculous programs like Hannity, O'Reilly and on the opposite side Maddow and Olbermann. People who subscribe to either end of the spectrum have limited experience and closed minds. The bickering that goes on between both sides is petty. It only serves to satisfy their ego. Same shit, different pile.

I realize the title says 'small' things. So to me those are the everyday, seemingly accepted ways of life. To me they are big issues, children excepted.

Last edited:

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
High pitched noises. They make me crazy.
Yeah me too. It's like running your fingernails down a chalkboard. It seems to irritate some more than others. Probably something to do with the inner ear structure? Fuck if I know.....All I know is it drives me crazy and some people don't even seem to notice it..

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jackasses with an overinflated sense of self-importance.
And really bad current music. It drives me up the wall.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-people who do not say "thank you" when you hold a door open for them

-taxi drivers and delivery men who do not say thank you, after you have given them the amount due, plus a tip.

-McDonalds only filling a large french fries carton up *HALFWAY* :mad: (i have spoke on this crisis elsewhere in the forum)

-people who put you on hold, then, when they come back light years later, do not even say "thank you for holding" or "Sorry for the delay".

-people who get something wrong after you have given them explicit instructions, that would keep them from doing that thing wrong. Making mistakes is one thing, and happens. but if you tell someone to do something a certain way, that you know works, and that is how you want it done, then they do it differently, and it comes out *WRONG* that is infuriating.

-people talking and texting while they are eating a meal with you at a restaurant...remember the days when people actually used to eat a meal and *NOT TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT THERE?!?!?* This drives me crazy. If there is an emergency, that is one thing...other than that, turn your phone off and dine and talk with the person you are with.

i could go on....:smile:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Children screaming and running amok in public places while their parents laugh and ignore them.

People texting and using their handhelds while driving. 9 out of 10 times I come upon someone driving erratically, they are texting or using handhelds. 30,000 people a year killed in the USA alone in driving 'accidents'. Where is the outrage over this? People are just dumb.....beyond dumb.

Those ridiculous programs like Hannity, O'Reilly and on the opposite side Maddow and Olbermann. People who subscribe to either end of the spectrum have limited experience and closed minds. The bickering that goes on between both sides is petty. It only serves to satisfy their ego. Same shit, different pile.

I realize the title says 'small' things. So to me those are the everyday, seemingly accepted ways of life. To me they are big issues, children excepted.

I'll agree with you on Olbermann, but have you even watched an entire Rachel Maddow show? She's very intellectual, not bombastic like the other folks you mentioned.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my first two...

- if you bring a child onto an airplane. control them. not sure why this popped into my mind tonight, but this irritated the shit out of me.

Ever have a small child sit in back of you on the plane and kick your seat from here to Australia? Yes, I went ballistic and gave the mother the riot act somewhere over Hawaii and again over Fiji.

I try to catch these "news" programs on each extreme to know that the truth lies somewhere in between.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
people that ride your bumper......for no reason. also cops that go as fast as they want and where they want anytime....with no blue light on or sirens.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys who stalk me on lpsg and respond to every single post that i make no matter what the topic is and no matter how many times i make fun of them afterward...