Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
people who dont have a straight gig line when they tuck in their shirt, people who drive super slow on a remote highway for now reason, people who come to a complete stop to make a turn, people who call me on the phone and say noting, wrinkled bed sheets, people who have loud cell conversations in public, the list goes for ever, guess im a bit anal rententive huh

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
good responses so far. i forgot about cell phones. all those comments i agree with. a co worker of mine used to have a bumper sticker on his truck that said "hang up and drive." and if you gab on the phone while you are on a date with me, guaranteed no rewards later.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People who can't park their grocery basket to the side of the aisle in the store, they just stop in the middle and leave their basket while they go get an item. Elderly women are the worst about this. This is why i don't shop in the morning when they are around.

People who skate in front of me during practice and their elbow, wrist and knee pads smell horrid. It's always the slowest person in the lead and you end up smelling the wind off of them.

People who are too loud when you take them to public places. They talk about the most inappropriate things without consideration for those around them. They don't need to be drunk to act like a drunk.

Texters in the movie theatre.

People having no idea how the double drive-thru lane works and they won't pull up to the first available spot and you have to wait behind them because they are stupid.

The smell in the Asian grocery store.

People who shit or piss all over the toilet seat or don't flush.

Not putting cold items where they belong when you decide you don't want to buy them at the store.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
People who drive extra slow because you're on their ass and they've figured you've got someplace to go, and they apparently don't.

People who, when returning to their parked car, get slow as fuckin' molasses, or decide to examine their entire fuckin' receipt... Why? Because you're waiting to park in their space. Their space. After all, it took them awhile to find it, so they sure as hell don't wanna give it up yet to your ass.

Those local news outlets who break in on a show with ten minutes to go before their actual newscast... just to bring you some p.o.s. bit of news they can’t wait to tell ‘ya.

People who speak in corporate speak: "what we can 'bring to the table'", "at the 'end of the day'".... Don't know about you, Cap, but my freakin' day's just beginning.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
people that ride your bumper......for no reason .
This makes me turn on my wipers in hopes the washer fluid will go back and hit their windshield!

People who text while driving.

People who use "you know" after just about every sentenct.

People who throw their cigarette and butts on the ground or pavement before they enter a store.

Restaurant employees who do not wash their hands before returning to work.

Bathroom doors you have to use you hand to open the handle or doorknob.

Unaccompanied kids in a buffet line.

I'm sure there are more. :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I have certainly agreed with many of the things already posted here; however for me they can simply be summed up as coarseness, bad manners and stupidity. Those are the little things that push my buttons. However I was once given a ticket for doing the *California Stop* I always make a compete stop at an intersection before proceeding.

Last edited:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People in their 20s and 30s who still refer to their grandmother as their NANA or grandfather as POP-POP or whatever word they used for them when they were 3 years old. You're not 3 years old anymore!!! STOP IT!!!!!

Co-workers who use their speaker phone for dialing, let the phone ring a million times, then pick up when the other person answers. Turn down your fucking ringer or I will kill you.

Paranoid, insecure women who think you're hitting on them when you only might be asking a question as innocent as "what time is it"? Body language speaks volumes. "Well, my boyfriend's watch probably says it's 2:30". Go play in traffic.

Groups of slow-walking people shuffling along in the mall, at no more than 0.0005 miles per hour, pushing strollers, who take up the entire 15-foot-wide walkway.

People at convenience stores who pay for their cigarettes in coins and count out all the pennies, nickels and dimes on the counter.

Any type of corporate catch-phrase.

People who don't bother to watch the traffic light turning green because they're shuffling with crap that's sitting on the front seat of their car or trying to calm down their kid who's making a fuss in the car seat in the back.

Bad spellers and people who don't seem to give a shit about punctuation in their sentences.

Dog-walkers who don't clean up after their dog on walks.

And many, MANY more...

People who use God to endorse their own opinions, and force other people into things. :mad:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people who say "like" every 5 seconds.

mostly it is american women and girls born post-1968 who do this. I have no clue why it happened...but they do not seem able to stop....it is a compulsion i think, and considering they spend all their time growing up and talking all the time with their friends who do the same, it becomes reinforced in their speech.

absolutely infuriating.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people that ride your bumper......for no reason. also cops that go as fast as they want and where they want anytime....with no blue light on or sirens.

I'm told by a cop friend of mine that they have to get permission to use their sirens....and permission is rarely given....so if you see a cop speeding somewhere, it's likely he's been called somewhere.