Name Some Small Things That Piss You Off

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
haha, I do this, but really only if I'm already going 5 mph or so over the limit, and they're still on my ass.

lol...dude, at least you're honest about it.

I try to give anyone going at a reasonable speed respectable distance. But it's the ones crawling along in the first place....

More often than not I try not to crowd 'em because it's almost a guarantee they're going to get even slower. I even try faking 'em out, indicating I intend to turn (by signaling) when in fact I'm going straight, and visa versa.

Basically I can't rationalize that kind of mentality because if someone's getting close on my ass and I'm not willing to go faster, I get the hell on over and let 'em pass.

And there are some who seem to delight in making you wait, especially when they're driving in the third lane and gabbin' to "girlfriend" on the cell phone. That is, except when they think you're about to get ahead of 'em. Then they suddenly turn to "bats-outta-hell"... speeding up just to keep you from doing so.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men who wear the waistband of their pants below their ass. It's a WAISTband ffs!

People who take so long at ATMs that I swear they must be renegotiating their mortgage.
*And people who can't figure out how to use debit at stores.

People who interpret, "No", to mean maybe.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Midgets! They are little and piss me off ;-)
Ha ha -- you sound like Eric Cartman.
I hate it when registers say "15 items or less" because it should say "15 items or fewer".
In Cambridge, Massachusetts, they actually do say that. I have not seen the correct form used anywhere else.
-people who do not say "thank you" when you hold a door open for them
Even worse: People who, when you pull open a door for yourself and they are coming toward it from the opposite direction, walk RIGHT AT YOU so that you have to STAND ASIDE, and then they walk through the door that YOU ARE HOLDING OPEN FOR THEM -- and don't say "Thank you"! The last time this happened to me, I was too stunned to shout at the perpetrator's back, "You're welcome, asshole!"
People who can't park their grocery basket to the side of the aisle in the store, they just stop in the middle and leave their basket while they go get an item. Elderly women are the worst about this. This is why i don't shop in the morning when they are around.

Again, I have a topper: People who, when they want to leave their grocery basket for a moment, park it RIGHT NEXT TO ANOTHER GROCERY BASKET, as if for the express purpose of blocking the aisle!

I haven't noticed that old people do this more often than others, but in general I think that old people excel at blockage. They have a knack of using the moment at which they are standing at a choke point, blocking all other pedestrian traffic, to stop and think about where they want to go. Worst of all is when they do this upon arrival at the top of an escalator, as if it never occurred to them that there might be other people coming up behind them who have to move forward or risk falling back down the fucking steps.

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People who can throw down $ 500.000 for a new flat screen tv, but they can't spend $1 on a bar of soap.

Last edited:

I hate being sent dodgy emails from banks I'm not a member of, asking me to verify my account details. Hmmmm....

Also, endless people in Nigeria who've had windfalls and need me to send them £20,000 so they can release another £100,000. Hmmph.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pisses me off, too. But, I've found that by double-clicking on the 'back' button, it usually jumps back to the previous page (and sometimes to the starting page, but then I just click 'forward' again).

When you click on a website and it traps you, and won't let you click to the previous page on your browser. Always makes me vow never to go there again, and not to buy anything from them. Grrrr. :mad:

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Another pet hate of mine is to access this forum via my cell (which is mostly what I do) and when I'm busy posting something and then lose signal halfway through. If I don't lose my posting in the process, I find that I've posted it three times! Even more frustrating is when my phone then obstinately refuses to give me access to the 'edit page' in order for me to delete it in time! Now that twists my panty in a knot!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another pet hate of mine is to access this forum via my cell (which is mostly what I do) and when I'm busy posting something and then lose signal halfway through. If I don't lose my posting in the process, I find that I've posted it three times!!
You can use "Edit" to delete the duplicate post if you catch it within an hour, I think.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Nudie! I was actually thinking that Mod's delete doubles when they see it, since I've never come across any and I'm sure it doesn't only happen to me...
I got the other one. If an hour passes just contact a moderator and we will be happy to help.

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
I have a problem with people using the word "your" in place of "you're".

Especially when posting in forums, or in general blogs online. This is not a phone txt. You have a full keyboard. Use it.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
People who casually walk in the middle of the street, day or night, when they could use the public sidewalk.

People who use public or private property to dump their trash. Why does the city supply trash bins?

People who yack incessantly on their cellular phones while in public.

Anyone who cannot use facial tissue to clear their sinuses. Please do not use the bathroom wall.