Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay my fellow ...erm, cock enthusiast

Last night I was up chatting with some dude, and he sends me cock pictures, cause well, I am slutty like that

Due to many reasons during our conversation, I think the dude is full of shit and I think these pictures are not his. I call him on it and he is like no no, that's me. I still think he is full of it, so here we are.

Since this is a site where we spend a decent amount of time looking at cocks, I figured, why not take a chance that someone else has seen this penis or these pictures before.

So, let's play

NAME.THAT.COCK.

does this look familiar to anyone?

Attachments

treetruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be nice if we lived in a world that every thing you see and heard was true, the only thing we can belive in is ourselfs and then only sometimes

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say for sure if those belong to the guy who sent them to you, but I doubt it. They've been used here over the years by various fakers. What I do, in that situation, is take a photo of my cock in front of your photo and send it. It's something just about anybody should be able to do, takes just a couple of minutes and removes all doubt....easy :smile:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to many reasons during our conversation, I think the dude is full of shit and I think these pictures are not his. I call him on it and he is like no no, that's me. I still think he is full of it, so here we are.
Every honest guy posting pics here will have no problem verifying himself.
If he refuses,he's a fake.