Name that movie quote!!!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
here is the game:

name the movie quote, then put up one of your own!!!

"If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya. Because we're firing blanks doesn't mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts. So you remember, you keep the fire down, right, you get stuck in and you kick their fucking teeth out, or I guarantee you, Joe, they will be eating your bollocks for breakfast, sunshine."

''Dog Soldiers''

'' First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. That's all we need now: some sensational story in the papers making these guys out to be superheroes, triumphing over evil. Let me squash the rumors right now: These two are not heroes. They're just two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and just happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far-reaching computer system has turned up diddly on these two. All we know is what we found out from the neighbors, and the general consensus is, they're angels. But angels don't kill. And we have two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been "serial-crushed by some huge friggin' guy". ''

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I don't know what movie your quote is from.....

Here's mine....
All from same movie:

"I wouldn't take you to a dog fight if you was the defendin' champ"

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a frozen dog."

"You weren't hard to find...you were standin' in front of the whole town with a rope around your neck"

"Better blisters than Neck burns"

"Hog liked my singing !!"
"That's why they call him Hog !!"

B_Cocktale

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry PW you've stumped me.

Here's my from the Golden Age of Hollywood (1939)

"You noble wives and mothers bore the brains out of me. And I bet you bore your husbands, too"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know smiley's (though "donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies " rings a bell) - PW's is Goin' South

"God is on our side because he hates the Yanks!"
"God is not on our side because he hates idiots also."

and from the same movie:
"I like big fat men like you. When they fall they make more noise!"

[easy one - I reckon]

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorry PW you've stumped me.

Here's my from the Golden Age of Hollywood (1939)

"You noble wives and mothers bore the brains out of me. And I bet you bore your husbands, too"
The Women.

(I won't add a quote of my own, in the interest of not having too many unanswered posts, but also since I can't come up with one at the moment).:redface::biggrin:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smiley's was Boondock Saints
Manley's I think was The Good The Bad and the Ugly but I'm not 100% sure

My quote from one of my favourite films - 'You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair.' 'But ya are Blanche, ya are in that chair.'

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Smiley's was Boondock Saints
Manley's I think was The Good The Bad and the Ugly but I'm not 100% sure

My quote from one of my favourite films - 'You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair.' 'But ya are Blanche, ya are in that chair.'
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

I'll give it a shot.

"I'm a man." "Well, nobody's perfect."

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm useless and don't know any, but here are mine:

"We have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit and the best men in the world. You know, by God I actually pity those poor bastards we’re going up against. By God, I do. We’re not just going to shoot the bastards, we’re going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We’re going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel."

From a different movie:

"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"I'm a man." "Well, nobody's perfect."

Some Like It Hot

"We have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit and the best men in the world. You know, by God I actually pity those poor bastards we’re going up against. By God, I do. We’re not just going to shoot the bastards, we’re going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We’re going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel."

From a different movie:

I think the first one is Patton
I'm sure this is As Good As It Gets

Lobs softball:

"Say ello to my l'i'l fren'"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some Like It Hot

I think the first one is Patton
I'm sure this is As Good As It Gets

Lobs softball:

"Say ello to my l'i'l fren'"

Correct and correct!!! Where shall I send your brand new toaster oven?

That's from Scarface. Even a memory-challenged non-movie buff like me got that one. :biggrin1:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Correct and correct!!! Where shall I send your brand new toaster oven?

Is it from "The Price is Right"?

Here's my kind of girl, very appreciative of size:

"I don't see what all of the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania. "

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it from "The Price is Right"?

Here's my kind of girl, very appreciative of size:

"I don't see what all of the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania. "

Kate Winslet's character at the sight of the Titanic?

Here are my quotes, from the same movie... if you saw my intro post there's another hint:

"Now I've seen a lot of bullshit... angel dust, switchblades, sexually perverse photography involving tennis rackets... "

"Ah, oh, uh! I like to suck big dicks. Or, uh... Mmmm! Mmmm! I can't get enough of 'em!"

"This is Ohio. If you don't have a brewski in your hand you might as well be wearing a dress."

"Suicide is a private thing."
"You're throwing your life away to become a statistic on U. S. fucking A. Today; that's about the least private thing I can think of."

"I just killed my best friend."
"And your worst enemy."
"Same difference."

"What is your damage _______?"

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media

Titanic

"No jobs! Freelance! Best thing in the world for a kid your age. You bring me some more pictures of that newspaper-selling clown, maybe I'll take 'em off your hands. But I never said you have a job. Meat!. I'll send you a nice box of Christmas meat. It's the best I can do - get out of here."

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

From a different movie:

Second quote is Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets,"

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Titanic

"No jobs! Freelance! Best thing in the world for a kid your age. You bring me some more pictures of that newspaper-selling clown, maybe I'll take 'em off your hands. But I never said you have a job. Meat!. I'll send you a nice box of Christmas meat. It's the best I can do - get out of here."

Spiderman?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spiderman?

Indeed, that is Spiderman..

God, I'm a prince of movie quotes... so I'll lob out two at random, but VERY easy for ANY movie buff... same director will be the clue...

#1 - Well, well, well! Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarble, ya eunuch jelly thou!

#2 - Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over!

You're married to this piece...

This weapon of iron and wood...

And you will be faithful!!!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first one has to be clockwork orange, I don't know it is but I know yarbles is in CO.

Full metal jacket is the second one.

When do I get my prize :)

My quote is

'Angel! She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles.'

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first one has to be clockwork orange, I don't know it is but I know yarbles is in CO.

Full metal jacket is the second one.

When do I get my prize :)

My quote is

'Angel! She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles.'

Wow... and I know this because there's a DJ who samples this bejesus out of this Disney classic.