Name that movie quote!!!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll keep with my two quotes from a same director. Will raise from easy to intermediate...

#1 - Shut the fuck up, Donny.

#2 - Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?

The first should help with the second...

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Why Kate, you're not wearing a bustle. How lewd."

"I'm your huckleberry."

"Forgive me if I don't shake hands. "

"Ed, are we not friends anymore? For if we were not friends, I don't know that I could bear it."

All the quotes are from the same character. My favorite character from the movie.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

"I'm your huckleberry."

"Ed, are we not friends anymore? For if we were not friends, I don't know that I could bear it."

All the quotes are from the same character. My favorite character from the movie.

Tombstone :tongue:

"Man this must be like... parallel universe night. You know that cat that was just in here? Just ran out the door? Well, he comes up to the counter, you know, and I say "What's the word, turd?" And he lays down this burrito and he kind of looks at me, kind of stares at me and says, "I have but recently returned from the valley of the shadow of death. I'm rapturously breathing in all the odors and essences of life. I've been to the brink of total oblivion. I remember and ferment the desire to remember everything."

"So, what did you say to that?"

"Well, I mean, what could I say? I said, "If you're going to microwave that burrito, I want you to poke holes in the plastic wrapping because they explode. And I'm tired of cleaning up your little burrito doings. You dig me?"'

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[SIZE=-1]The only thing keeping me going was my dream of one day holding Pamela in my arms and making romance explosion on her stomach.[/SIZE]

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a good one ;)

"I once had the skin on my entire ballbag peel off in one piece."

"It was a crazy time, yeah I probably should have seen a doctor."

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Y'know, games like these don't work with Google around. Just FYI.

I tried to Google that, didn't come up with anything. Which movie is it from?

It took me a while but I thought up something that you can't find on google. If anyone knows this color me impressed:

"The robot has been destroyed. The island has been destroyed. Soon, the entire world as we know it will be destroyed. I'm leaving now to be with my family."

might be kind of stretching the rules slightly.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Manley's I think was The Good The Bad and the Ugly but I'm not 100% sure

Ding ding - you win, have a ginger nut!

"I'm your huckleberry."

I love Doc in Tomestone (my last but one computer had a Doc quotes for system sounds - how sad is that!) - one of my favourite Val Kilmer roles - that and Jim M. Not Doc, but I'm also very prone to saying "Why I feel just capital!"

Here's a good one ;)

"I once had the skin on my entire ballbag peel off in one piece."

"It was a crazy time, yeah I probably should have seen a doctor."

I'm sorry - I don't know that one.. :redface:

Y'know, games like these don't work with Google around. Just FYI.

Well fuck me with a big pointy stick but I never figured that out!! Can't do it without cheating? - don't play ...Or cheat and shut up about it! Seriously - what is the point in posting that?!

New quote: I've got Madonna's big dick coming out of my left ear and Toby the Jap, I don't know what, coming out of my right.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well fuck me with a big pointy stick but I never figured that out!! Can't do it without cheating? - don't play ...Or cheat and shut up about it! Seriously - what is the point in posting that?!

I look up things all day long, as a living. Nobody said it wasn't open book, did they?

bigfellah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New quote: I've got Madonna's big dick coming out of my left ear and Toby the Jap, I don't know what, coming out of my right.

that'd be Reservoir Dogs, correct?

I've got one, may not be exact but if youve seen the movie you'll know it:

I made a freudian slip last night. I was having dinner with my wife, and I wanted to say "Honey, would you please pass the salt", but instead I said "You bitch, you've ruined my wife".

Did you guys know, that the average penis size is 6.4 inches? And that the average vaginal canal is 7.9 inches.Therefore, in this country alone, there's over 17,000 miles of unused, virgin pussy out there.

both from the same movie (and i felt the second one was appropriate on this site)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I look up things all day long, as a living. Nobody said it wasn't open book, did they?

Congratulations

Here is mine…

"Get away from her you BITCH!"

Aliens

that'd be Reservoir Dogs, correct? Correct

I made a freudian slip last night. I was having dinner with my wife, and I wanted to say "Honey, would you please pass the salt", but instead I said "You bitch, you've ruined my wife".

Did you guys know, that the average penis size is 6.4 inches? And that the average vaginal canal is 7.9 inches.Therefore, in this country alone, there's over 17,000 miles of unused, virgin pussy out there.

both from the same movie (and i felt the second one was appropriate on this site)

Is that American Beauty? The 1st one made me think that - the 2nd one makes me unsure..

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that'd be Reservoir Dogs, correct?

dammit, i know these but i can't remember the movie!!! arrrgh!