Name the things you hate.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
36DD, perhaps you should re-read post #7. That's what makes me yawn.

Yeah, I know this is going to get me flamed...but I don't really care.
Oh...well you're relatively new here so you don't know that he is nice...he just suffers from depression and has a hard time some days...and my response to you was just me being a smart-ass...I just am sometimes...that's me, I am either very serious or joking around...:smile:

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh...well you're relatively new here so you don't know that he is nice...he just suffers from depression and has a hard time some days...and my response to you was just me being a smart-ass...I just am sometimes...that's me, I am either very serious or joking around...:smile:

Hmmm....my May 2004 join date versus your September 2006 join date makes me the new one?

I don't feel compelled to post every thought in my head which is why my post count is so low compared to others.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
The fact that being me is not enough, I actually have to be a good person up close and personal if I want to be loved. I am profoundly lazy.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I strongly dislike two-faced, pseudo-schizophrenic people who stop talking to you at the drop of a dime. If you're going to be nice, be nice. If you don't want to talk to me or have me be nice/talk to you, grab your fucking balls and say so, for fuck's sakes!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men abusing women mentally and physically.
Women abusing men mentally and physically.
Men and/or women abusing children mentally and physically.
Litter and litterers.