Name Your Favourite TV Show Of ALL Time

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Altairion said:
jake and tritonal, you two hit on my top favorites.

Babylon 5 and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

(Honorable mentions to CSI, South Park, and Chappelle's Show)

I knew there was something about you I liked.......

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is difficult for me for one reason and one reason alone, all my faves get cancelled or quit. for example

Seinfeld, used to love it GONE

Friends related to it because of a relationship similar to one on the show, GONE

Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Action, Plot and A hot wicca named Willow, GONE

Angel, succesor to Buffy, better action, in depth story lines, GONE

Currently I am watching CSI Las Vegas, and Smallville, I feel I can call both of these my faves just in case one is cancelled, not likely but possible,

As a Child, TRANSFORMERS RULED

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Altairion said:
jake and tritonal, you two hit on my top favorites.

Babylon 5 and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

(Honorable mentions to CSI, South Park, and Chappelle's Show)

the missus called it "Babble On 5" Admittedly i had a time trying to get "into" it. Can't single out one fav. They include (or included):

sci fi: Star Trek (Enterprise, Voyager, Next Generation, Deep Space 9 and original series), Farscape, Smallville, DEFINITELY the new Battlestar Galactica, sometimes Stargate is good too. Used to like Dark Angel (but that's because i had the hots for Jessica A.)

comedy: Seinfeld, Seinfeld, and Seinfeld (oh alright, Living Color was good too)

reality: Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, Apprentice

hates: All the CSI clones, any crime, detective, police law and order crap, doctors and hospital dramas (tho oddly enuf I liked Nash Bridges).

Paladin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no doubt here . . . FAWLTY TOWERS

I love the chaos, the snide remarks. Basil's life pretty much mirrors mine so I am sure that plays into it too.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quantum Leap

Just an amazing show. Educational as well as just brilliant. The story was awesome, and the characters and even the WRITING lol. Very well put together and executed I think.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure, either Star Trek: The Next Generation (DS9 got really good later on, but overall I think TNG was better) or Blackadder (this was Rowan Atkinson at his best, Mr Bean just irritates me).

Sam1070

Experimental Member
Media
Windy, Thanks for the affirmation. I think I told you before, but I will say again, I really appreciate your posts - your creativity and interest make this a better place!!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bewitched was amaing. I just loved that show growing up and even today. Paul Lynn as Samanatha's driving coach. He has a helmet on and rolls down the window at a car cutting her off on the road. He yells, "SELFISH...SELFISH"

Star Trek always special.
Designing Women should still be on!
I loved Queer as Folk and 6 ft Under. I am SO Gay...but that rocks too

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really think of an all time favorite, but here's a few honorable mentions...

I know it was cheesy as hell, but I enjoyed Night Court. (Quick trivia, Night Court had one of the tallest overall casts on a syndicated TV show. Harry Anderson, 6'4"; John Larroquette, 6'4"; Richard Moll, 6'7".)

Ren and Stimpy. Demented and random. For some reason, it just worked.

Monty Python's Flying Circus. Cutting edge sketch variety. I can't watch an episode without laughin at least once. Closely followed by the Kids in the Hall, then SNL.

And good calls on Fawlty Towers, Muppet Show, and Red Dwarf.
And yes Wilde, Transformers did rule.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
...F Troop (Wrangler Jane).....Carol Burnett (Vicki Lawrence)....The Adventures of Brisco County Jr (Dixie Cousins)....Married with Children and Futurama (Katey Sagal)...Law and Order: SVU (Mariska Hargitay)....The Simpsons...Law and Order (Angie Harmon)...M*A*S*H (Hot Lips and Nurse Baker)...Rescue Me....The Shield....CSI Las Vegas....

Yes, I watch trash. TV is an escapist medium and I use it to escape. I honestly think that nothing broadcast will survive the next hundred years, and only a few movies will. Maybe we should go back to telling stories around the campfire.

Take care

Ceg