Namecalling revenge from gays

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The list of insults aimed at homosexuals is a long one, this made me wonder if, within the gay communities there are any "special" insults given to heterosexuals. :madfawk:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in Hawaii, Haole is any stupid mainlander who says and does stupid things in the Hawaiian Islands (like driving) and thinking everone in Hawaii wears grass skirts etc

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could start a whole thread of Hawaiian insults, but I think I'll take the high road, Jeff Black has inspired me to be a kinder softer New York Jewish Lawyer.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The list of insults aimed at homosexuals is a long one, this made me wonder if, within the gay communities there are any "special" insults given to heterosexuals. :madfawk:

I've heard some other gay men referring to straights as "breeders" in a sneering kind of way. They shut up fast when I reminded them that's how they got here.

NCbear (who really has no patience for bigotry)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, we have a few choice words for hetero-schmetero's, but if we made our secret code public, the beaver-cleavers could decode our plans to overthrow the Bore-dinarys!

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Int'resting icon.
Boing boing boing boing boing boing boing.
Strangely hypnotic.

Calling straights "breeder"
Is the only one I've heard.
Sorry, can't help you.

Stormyjjl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I think the truth is that if you call a Homosexual any of the followiong

homo
Gay
Fag
Queer
Fairy

These are some words in my commnity that homosexuals use to discribe them selves so it won't do much good, BTW I don't think gays fight back with words they are the ones who "LOCK DA DOOR" "AND CUT A BITCH" and the only way anyone can prove they were even there is the trial of glitter leading in to the nearest dance club

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I think the truth is that if you call a Homosexual any of the followiong

homo
Gay
Fag
Queer
Fairy

These are some words in my commnity that homosexuals use to discribe them selves so it won't do much good, BTW I don't think gays fight back with words they are the ones who "LOCK DA DOOR" "AND CUT A BITCH" and the only way anyone can prove they were even there is the trial of glitter leading in to the nearest dance club

And plenty of Black folk call themselves and others "niggers." That doesn't make it any less of an insult or any more acceptable.

In other news: This thread is trash.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know why someone has to take breeder is an insult, more humorous, just recognises that straight people have a usefull purpose in society. Propagating the species, like drones in a beehive. Jumping on someone for using it is a bit unreasonable.

I use it sometimes with my HS BF, his wife likes having babies, she's had seven.

My mother thought the purpose of gay people was to look after their parents in their old age. I think we should get extra credit, like tax breaks, for not contributing to over population. I'm glad to identify as a 'non-breeder'. The way things are set up in this society, we do subsidize breeders. (actually, gay people have kids at only a slightly lower rate than straight people) If we don't have the same rights as straight people, we shouldn't have to pay taxes at the same rate. Maybe we should be rated at 3/5 of a straight person, like blacks were counted in the south before the civil war.

The Alaskan equivalent of haole is 'cheechako', means 'walkaway' in athabaskan, white people wandered off before being given brains.