Named the big boy yet ?

giozam76: A friend called it Spike, so that was his name for a while.

Another friend called it Chorizo (Spanish for "sausage"), since I am Latino.

My local Hawaiian buddies call it "Changalang," which in Hawaiian pidgin english refers to the sound that something makes when it swings back and forth. Now you guys know what half of my signature means.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And most of us can figure out what "whada wanga" means. One of my friends is from Moloka'i, and he still has a thick accent.

Haven't named mine yet.

drrionelli: I hadn't visited this thread in quite a while, in large part hoping that somebody would address something about the topic which, I notice, has yet to be addressed.

WHY do you name your penis? And, by that, I don't mean that just because your endowment looks like a baseball bat that you call it "Babe Ruth" or something, but, rather, what is the PURPOSE in naming it? After all, we don't name other parts of our bodies just because of their resemblance to things or due to their putative attributes and/or abilities. True, johnstone has a delightfully amusing manner of thinking behind his having done so, but what about the rest of you? And, why just your penis and not your testicles? Do the women you know name their genitalia, too? What kinds of names do they give them?

norseman: Yo Doctor,

I started the thread, so I'll go first with an answer to "Why I've named my Penis."

I've named my penis because:
1. It seems to have a mind/personality of its own as to when and where it goes erect and just how erect it gets.
2. Its big enough to warrant a name of its own ('tho in comparison to other posters on this site, I'm a goddam midget!)
3. Contrary to your thesis, we DO have special names for body parts, usually ones that stick out. How many names are there for noses ? butts ? breasts ?

I did/do know a woman who named her breasts (beautiful to behold) Lucy and Ethel, or more generically "the girls". I have ocassionally referred to my testicles as "the boys", but they've never warranted a name of their own, as they just seem to hang around for the ride. I remember after a horseback ride in Jamaica with insufficient undergear, I got back on the cruise ship (with some difficulty) noting that "the boys were screaming". My shipmates realized what I was talking about and had a good laugh.

Norseman

drrionelli: Yes, norseman, it's true that, indeed, we DO have vernacular assignations for our various body parts.

However, my observation (really, quite far from a thesis) suggests that, as the posts tend to indicate, the penis is often given a "proper" name, as opposed to just any nominal designation.

I'm glad that you started the thread, as it's interesting. And, I do appreciate your taking time to give feedback, too.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The naming of genitalia does seem to be a primarily masculine thing. I'm not sure why we've named our penes ... maybe we want to be on a first name basis with the one who does our thinking? I have met a few women, however, who have named their vaginas. Those names included Madge, Kitty, Sylvia and Agnes Moorehead!

HungGuy: re: drrionelli

I didn't name my dick, my bf did. :p

Alligator_Jack: i call mine antonio, its more of a joke really with the women im close with, but they seem to enjoy calling it a name rather than your cock or something

oldman9x7: My wife named my attachment "Buford". She would never say WHY but she always called him that. Eventually, both of my sisters knew the name as did several gal friends of my wife. I guess that's word of mouth.
Oldman

rogm: ::)
My girlfriend calls mine "Gulliver" after the charactor in "GULLIVER'S TRAVELS" who was a tiny man in one land and a giant in the next. :D

James249620002000: My wife and I started calling mine "Kong" many years ago....After, of course, King Kong.

James249620002000: Yes, there is a story. I am gay and probably was when I married, but I was in denial. The name "Kong" is still used by friends and male lovers.

james

Antin: Being of northern european ancestry mine was named "Jolnir the scandinavian love hammer" while I was in college. It actually started as the result of a group of my friends and I going to a Renfest in costume. I went in a kilt as a Scotsman. And one of my lady friends who had played with my dick for fun one night while we were drunk said I should tie a blue ribbon around it and let it dangle from underneath the kilt so others could see it.
For those who are unfamiliar with the blue ribbon story here is a quick synopsis: Drunk Scotsman stumbles out of a pub to take a wizz, passes out. Two lasses happen along and want to see if it is true what is said to be under a Scotsman's kilt to there happy suprise it is true and as a momento they tie a blue ribbon around his considerable schlong. Later another Scotsman comes out sees the ribbon and says "I don't know where you been lad, but I see you won first prize!"
So back to the naming story, while at the renfest I go up to do one of those test your strength things where you swing the hammer, ring the bell. The girl running the booth saw the ribbon and implied she was curious as to what I kept under there and out of no where in a perfect Scottish brouge I told here it was Jolnir the scandinavian love hammer and that if I pulled it out and hit her upside the head with it she would fall in love. All my friends laughed and the name stuck. And I got the booth girl's digits...that is another story. LOL

BIGBOYDAVE: Well I was Given the nickname Horse cock when I was a recruit in The Military but I never liked it. It seems everytime anyone has seen it in the last few years is all they can say is "OH MY GOD"
or "THAT's The Biggest I Have Ever Seen"
but I Prefer Either Junior Or My Third Foot :D

ewing: Mine is named the Polish Rifle. My friends named it due to my Polish heritage. Ironically, the friends that named it have never seen it - at least in its erect state... :eek: