Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cool name, ewing.
my friends (most of 'em, heheheh) haven't
seen mine either, but they still use my "monster"
nickname as well.

wvu_kerq: OKay, since the guys all gave the names of their parts I think tha ladies should sound off about theirs. I have three names:
left tit: Tammy Sue
right tit: Belinda Mae
twat: honey pot (it's old english)

norseman: OK, stretchedbag, I started this thread and every now and then I check back in on it. I give. What does it mean ?!? hiway 61 ?
I think there's a story there.

Norseman

RockNRoll: I've recieved "slugger" as in..."WOW you have a Louisville Slugger in your shorts"

Finedessert: Now I wonder who's going to name their best friend "MOAB"...... :D :D :D

Grandpa

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brad that is hilarious :D
I once teased my then partner
"If you dont behave tonight, i'm only gonna give you half the 'hammer'" :D
We cracked up too

jmm: current gf has named it Sweetpeter. She says that a "peter" is definitely bigger than a penis and that it taste kind of sweet when its in her mouth and feels real nice...sweet...when its way up her vagina (as long as I refrain from hitting the cerviz). Works for me.

gigantikok: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=meetgreet;num=1039352885;start=40#47 date=03/13/03 at 04:39:33]Now I wonder who's going to name their best friend "MOAB"...... :D :D :D

Grandpa[/quote]

Maybe it's me being ignorant, or something, but i totally don't get this joke Finedessert. Why would I name my member after a place in Utah? ???

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1039352885;start=40#53 date=06/28/03 at 18:17:12]

Maybe it's me being ignorant, or something, but i totally don't get this joke Finedessert. Why would I name my member after a place in Utah? ???[/quote]

MOAB aka Mother Of All Bombs

-- Erik

TragicWhiteKnight: Internally, I'm stuck with the prosaic descriptions of 'cock' and 'schlong'; the only reason I've ever ended up naming it was when I began talking about my size over the Internet and didn't want to repeat the same word a gazllion times in each sentence.

My nomenclature strategy [the classiest way I can think to say it] is to think of an obscure category, then pilfer some of the first examples you think of, making only slight changes:

Examples:

* 1940s song-titles: "The Chattenooga Choo-Choo", "The Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy..."

* Independent movies: "My Own Private Idaho", "My Beautiful Longness"

* Failed US TV shows: "Supertrain", "Manimal", "Hammerman."

'Course, I remember back when we called it by its real name: 'the Heather Graham detector' - ah, good times, good times...

gigantikok: [quote author=Zot57 link=board=meetgreet;num=1039352885;start=40#54 date=06/28/03 at 18:29:49]

MOAB aka Mother Of All Bombs

[/quote]

WOW, i DO feel stupid, lol

sammygirly: Oh alright.

We affectionately call Max's "Mr. Happy".

Mine are "Lefty" and "Righty" (creative I know)

Um, and down below, her name is "Sally"...a former boyfriend called his cock "Harry"...so um, When Harry met Sally and all...

(can you believe I'm blushing??)

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1039352885;start=40#57 date=06/29/03 at 09:12:55]Oh alright.

We affectionately call Max's "Mr. Happy".

Mine are "Lefty" and "Righty" (creative I know)

Um, and down below, her name is "Sally"...a former boyfriend called his cock "Harry"...so um, When Harry met Sally and all...

(can you believe I'm blushing??)
[/quote]

Wasn't that the movie with that cafe scene? That happened when... eh?