Named the big boy yet ?

gigantikok: Yea, the one with Billy Crystal and Meg what's-her-face... directed by Rob Reiner.

(getting back on topic)

I don't really have a name for mine...hmmm. Any suggestions? ???

H8Monga: Your screen name? After all after RMS...

- Lilguy

gigantikok: Good point, lol.

I guess i just don't like the idea of naming it...dunno why. :-/

9cyclops9: I call mine cyclops. I have a friend who calls his Oscar and another who named his package Shorty and the Gang. I named my balls also. The left one is Bubba because he's the big dumb one. The right one is Quentin because he's smart. I say he's smart because he does the "Love Elevator" better than Bubba. The Love Elevator is when you squeeze so that your balls raise up closer to your body. ;D

John Renfroe

dotadone: Dot is the name, as short for dotado, which in spanish means endowed..got that name when a friend called me that, i just kept the name, but when dot gives me trouble, like getting hard at bad times or geting caught under my leg, i call it "that damn bad dog" only a few people know what i mean , kind of an inside joke

TechnoTed: How about:
...my balls began rising like landing gear as I orgas...
...our love-juices thoroughly co-mingled in her pus...

7x6andchg: LOL, Buddy.

Keep it simple, eh?

I have never named it either...suppose I've just never thought of it.

7x6&C

9cyclops9: In the spirit of Buddy's post, on occasion I do call mine Richard. But it's usually cyclops. And it's getting to be more and more of a cyclops...my most recent measurement is 7.75x5.5! This enlargement stuff works!

John

joe22xxx: My girlfriend calls mine "Mr. Weiner" or "JoeyBoy". I've mostly referred to it as "my friend".

kingdong9: my 9" x 7" 'boy' is affectionately known as Lochy, after the Loch Ness Monster, Well, I am Scottish !! :)

Inwood: Gigantikok,

How about B-9 after the robot in "Lost in Space?"

norseman: Let's move this one back up to relate to a more current thread...

Norse