names for your Boobs

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definetely a guy thing.

I think women who name their boobs tend to have large ones. I have been AA to an A cup most of my adult life and never felt the need to name them. Due to a recent thyroid induced weight gain I jumped to a perky 36B cup and was so happy I spent $225 on bras at the Victoria's Secret sale.
Still haven't named them. However at 40 I think I am pretty lucky to still have men call them perky, I like that :)

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think would like to name them on someone else Viginia and Celeste ...I have always wanted to name someone's boobs that.
I usually just refer to mine as the girls or the ladies... once in a while as double trouble! :rolleyes:

:flirt:
Kay, I think your kids must have hit puberty hard got to stop feeding them hi protien food
:rolleyes::eek:

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's more of a guy thing...I have known plenty of women who do it. But, it's not my thing. I don't like it when men name their parts, either. It's a very good reason to not have sex with someone, actually.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can safely say I've never named my own boobs. In my personal experience, it's always been more of a guy thing.
Not this guy! I've never given names to body parts.
I have another word to add to Lordpendragon's impressive list : pillows (plural,slang) used in the movie 'Carrie' and the song 'Sheela-Na-Gig' by PJ Harvey.

Jessicafawn76

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i like to call mine dinner and desert, but if anyone else has other good suggestions i am open to anything you might think is catchier..

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl that I had a "thing" w/ before. She was and is still the best F@*k I have ever had and also had the smallest boobs then any other female I have ever been with (I've always been w/ busty girls) but her tits were perfect. She knew hers were the smallest I have had the pleasure of and asked me to name them. I called the left one Precious and the right one Charity. Just for fun I named her pussy "Candy" b/c it was the best tasting pussy I have put my mouth on. I asked her to name my dick and she immediately said "Perfect." I told her that wasn't a name but she never did change her mind on that one.

lyndaschwid

Just Browsing
Media
I used to call 'em baby feeders, but guys told me that spoiled the mood.

We use "the girls". Like a lot of people.

I once heard a girl call the "the boys" and that just seemed wrong!

Lynda