Name's Sean....size me up?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by scc2007, Feb 8, 2008.

1. scc2007

scc2007 New Member

Hey there,

Name's Sean. Just to get the ice good and broken, give it to me straight: I'm 7.5"x4.25". Small, average, more than enough?

2. bigmix

bigmix New Member

I can't rate you. however, your length is longer than mine, but the girth is thinner than mine, which is 6.5 x 6.25 inch.

I am pround of my 'fun size' cock anyway. be proud of it!!

3. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If your girth is 4.25", you are one standard deviation from the mean on the small side. You're bordering on a pencil dick, especially considering your longer than average penis, which is more than one standard deviation from the mean on the large side.

4. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

I am 4.5 x 5.5! I am not well endowed and enjoy being humiliated about this by couples, girls and fit hung guys! I have a webcam and enjoy being a cam slave with few limits and also enjoy picture swops and can do requests! I may be able to meet the right people in person to be used/abused and humiliated properly! Add me or email me with your details humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk

5. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    You're on the short side, but 5.5" girth is pretty impressive especially considering it's generally the longer guys who are sporting 5.5"+ in girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted