Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Richard Johnson?

(Sorry, really bad and rather old joke)

What about Roger?

Rodeoguy

Experimental Member
Media
The first and last girl I ever fucked, Gail Backer, and I had names for our stuff. Mine was Amos and hers was Tilly. Amos and Tilly. We used to talk about them in front of our friends, but no one ever know who Amos and Tilly were. We even set up a little newspaper with pictures cut out of her dads Playboy mags, and stories and headlines about Amos and Tilly. I think we were in 7th or 8th grade. I figured out that I was gay before the end of 8th grade. I don't know what ever happened to Tilly.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first and last girl I ever fucked, Gail Backer, and I had names for our stuff. Mine was Amos and hers was Tilly. Amos and Tilly. We used to talk about them in front of our friends, but no one ever know who Amos and Tilly were. We even set up a little newspaper with pictures cut out of her dads Playboy mags, and stories and headlines about Amos and Tilly. I think we were in 7th or 8th grade. I figured out that I was gay before the end of 8th grade. I don't know what ever happened to Tilly.

Well, let's just hope she didn't become a member of LPSG...'cause I'm not so sure Ms. Backer would appreciate the prominent mention here.

Rodeoguy

Experimental Member
Media
Chances are pretty slim that she'd wander onto this site, and if she did, I'm fairly certain she'd laugh out loud. No worries.