Naming the Penis

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one ex called it "the tool"..kinda common.But the best thing was the way she pronounced it...she also used to say during foreplay.."come on take out that monster".. or "i wanna feel that monster"...etc.kinda funny now that i am thinking of it!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife named my cock George for some reason when we were first together, it was a code she used in public, that worked all right until one time we were working around a guy named George. Got a few laughs out of that.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gf that called it "donkey dick", she told her mother(divorced), the mother got curious and I banged the mom. the both agreed "donkey dick". the mother's bf was just fucking furious with me. "why are you mad, pencil dick geek?" I continued servicing the mother a few months after her daughter and I broke up. the mother's bf used to walk around and call me names under his breath, muttering all the time. (the daughter told me this). I was hammering the mom late one morning(she called me), the bf entered the house, and made a beeline for the bedroom(my car was out front on the drive). about that time the mom came and cried out a little, and he was beating his fists on the locked door.
one day he insisted that there could not be much difference between his cock and mine. so he went into the bathroom to jerk it hard. the mom dropped to her knees, unzipped me, and sucked me hard. a few minutes went by, and he came out of the bathroom with it standing proud and hard. he came around the corner into the bedroom, and there I was. I had to be at least 1/3 bigger. with the girth the big, big difference. he didn't say much, something like "all cock, no brains". he left, by the time he got in his car, the mom was riding on top of my cock. I stopped seeing the mom after a few months, she was 15 yrs older than me and good looking, but not what I wanted. she called me on the phone for 2 yrs afterwards. the mom continued dating the same guy, he was good to her, but no cock and no spine. the daughter later told me that I had "ruined" her and her mother. the daughter said that if she slept with a guy who didn't measure up to me, she almost immediately dropped him and did not know why.

my wife called my cock "helmet" because she says my head looks like a German WWII helmet. she hasn't used that term for a few years cuz my head mushroomed out a little bit. she now just says I need a good stuffing by your big schlong.