Nancy Pelosi is an ass

Puntie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And yes, madame zora, since he has not removed the posting as I suggested he do, I have reported him to the moderators, who probably have the secret service staking out his place in Ireland as we speak.

You are a funny man aint ye? Grow up mate!!!!!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yes, madame zora, since he has not removed the posting as I suggested he do, I have reported him to the moderators, who probably have the secret service staking out his place in Ireland as we speak.

Haha, I doubt that's necessary. Judging from the fact that he said "knocked down or hung or something" I would assume that meant by legal means, such as a trial. He wasn't suggesting anyone go shoot anybody. He sure isn't the first person to make that assertion, or Pelosi wouldn't have bothered to say that impeachment for those actions was off the table.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ANY public statement concerning killing a president is inappropriate at best and likely illegal, I don't care how much dislike one may feel towards that official.

If Puntie wants to state that Geo II should stand trial as a war criminal, fine. But I will assure you, statements such as Puntie's are about as well taken by authorities as jokes about bombs are at the airport checkpoint.

Puntie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ANY public statement concerning killing a president is inappropriate at best and likely illegal, I don't care how much dislike one may feel towards that official.

If Puntie wants to state that Geo II should stand trial as a war criminal, fine. But I will assure you, statements such as Puntie's are about as well taken by authorities as jokes about bombs are at the airport checkpoint.

Well maybe authorities in America man. But there is such a thing as freedom of speech too. And as i said in the message to you i did not say i wanted him assasinated at all.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL...and you think that there is no connection between authorities in this country and in Ireland when it comes to threats (however idle or stupid) made against a head of state? Please. You're apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you do have a brain, right?

Your private message to me splitting hairs or even renouncing your statement are hardly sufficient. You need to get the post removed.

Puntie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOL...and you think that there is no connection between authorities in this country and in Ireland when it comes to threats (however idle or stupid) made against a head of state? Please. You're apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you do have a brain, right?

Your private message to me splitting hairs or even renouncing your statement are hardly sufficient. You need to get the post removed.

We still have freedom of speech mate whatever i say, what can anyone do??? I have the right to say what i want to whom i want when i want.

And quit with the insults mate. Have i insulted you personally at all? Have i attacked you or your personality? No. There is no need for it. We are all supposed to be adults here.

Puntie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
NO, you do not have an absolute right to say anything that pops into your empty head, in the US or in Ireland or anywhere else. The well cited example is yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater without proper cause.

Well then explain to me what freedom of speech is? I'm obviously way too stupid to understand.

There is a big difference between causing panic, like shouting 'FIRE', and what i said earlier.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Okay...you win. I won't argue or try to educate you further. This is surely a case of where the winner loses. Argue all you want.

Just recall the example I gave to you in my private message of how you, all Irishmen, and the authorities would react if someone were to do the same concerning Ahern in Ireland. They would likely take it rather seriously.

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE, PERIOD. Why the fuck does that not dawn on you? You have very poorly chosen your words.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but I've got to side with Puntie here. We DO have freedom of speech here, as determined by the moderators. If they deem a post unwanted, they can remove it. Most of the time, it takes a lot to remove a post.

As for legality, the Bill of Rights decrees that the GOVERNMENT may not limit free speech! Private citizens may speak freely, and Meatpackingbubba, you made way too big a deal out of a comment that many have made in many places. You are not in control of who says what here, you just get to decide at what level you wish to participate.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the record, the most powerful woman in America is Ruth Bader Ginsburg. By definition, Ruth can throw out anything Nancy does.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Madame...check legal precendent. "Free" speech is not unlimited speech. There is slander, libel, incendiary speech, 'fighting' words. All sorts of limitations.

Granted, the remark made most likely did not present a 'clear and present' danger, but nevertheless was inappropriate, and as pointed out, the writer's condemnation of Geo II and the rest of them can easily be made in a manner not calling for violence.

Regardless of its legality, why it is so difficult to see that stating someone should be killed (shot, hanged) is wrong is beyond me, even if the person is the most hated man in America. If the writer had said someone should be shot or hanged because she or he was homosexual, or black, or asian, or fat, would it be a bit clearer as to how appropriate that remark would be in the context of a political discussion?

The posting has been reported, and the moderators will make the call.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Entirely proper and acceptable form of speech:

"Okay, then can we just wish that they'll get exposed for their criminal behaviors and be dethroned properly?"

Questionable, at best, form of speech:

"...Dubya and the other fella get knocked down or shot or hung or something along them lines..."

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, like we've never seen the self-obsessive "all about me" types here before. Now you guys know what the mods have to deal with- have mercy on them.:rolleyes: