Tiray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck this man has power over me :heart_eyes: That fat juicy jiggly ass.Can only imagine the taste & smell. So here’s the edit. It’s slightly Longer since I added some slo mo on his ass shakes for me. This is very small snippets from about 4 different single moments in the customs he’s done for me. Excluding all of the not allowed stuff, fetish verbal,his face & other stuff I’m not comfortable sharing of him. About 26 minutes cut into a minute. It’d be 30+ including the other two kink videos I completely left out.He’s hot af and has done me right through all my custom requests. & never forgets the little details because trust me I’m very detailed. I left in a little belly play from a small part of a custom he did for me. And also someone mentioned the dildo vid. I left a little snippet of that in there for y’all. And there’s little small verbals here and there I thought were normal and safe so I didn’t cut those out. But I love working with him. I love getting him to push his limits a little further each time he’s Amazing. So I’ll always support him. He’s never scammed me through non of the 6 customs he’s made for me. And some of them he made the day after I requested them. Always gonna love on Will :yum

IMG_1787.MOV

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes!! I just watched the same show and in the ticket show at the end he blew his friend for a little while, but it was kind of disappointing. No there is no video recording since I don't know how to screen record on my laptop but I captured some images. Napfapeatrepeat aka Will Rex12.png
Napfapeatrepeat aka Will Rex23.png
Napfapeatrepeat aka Will Rex24.png
Napfapeatrepeat aka Will Rex25.png
Napfapeatrepeat aka Will Rex26.png