narcicisme?

glossopoiesis: hey.
I think i have a youth probleme.
I really realy like huge cocks, and i appen to be endowed with one, which still is a huge turn on to me.
When ever i get necked, the sight of it makes me exited and it auto gets abit hard, and if i try not to make it so, then it worsens.

any ways to stay soft so i can have my reputation???

shower and neked at friends house?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Most young guys (and plenty of us older ones ;) ) are constantly having to deal with erections, and of course they always come at the worst possible time ... and the bigger you are the more obvious it is.

This was one reason -- among others -- that I started wearing jockstraps all day at some point in my teens; when wearing one at least I knew that "he" was going to be restrained and held in place.

Of course, in the showers it can be very embarrassing. At school, if people stared at me I would often begin to respond; I just got into the way of being as rapid as possible about getting showered dried and clothed.

But --- you sound throroughly normal to me.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, I get ya, you don't want your friend to notice your dick? Hmm, I think it's easier not to get distracted, don't daydream about dicks too much (lord knows how I don't hump everything in sight!) If you need to, be modest about it, with a towel afterwards.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, also, wear lots of black this summer when you're at the beach/pool. It minimizes the bulge.

glossopoiesis: well, i do want to show a bulge, i do like stares. i jus get hard so darn easely. any tricks?