Narcissism?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Panthera_3000 link=board=health;num=1057535641;start=0#17 date=08/12/03 at 23:58:35]Of course, Whopper, wrote :

Of course I'm laughing my ass off ! Ah-ah-ah, Whopperino, where da hell did ya learn to talk like this ?... Condescending, affected like a drag-queen, and trying to prove you've got some brains... You're just copying someone else's way of putting things up, here. Do you usually use copy-paste from web encyclopaedias ?  ::)  ::)

And (!!!)

This is a monument of pathetic snobbery. [*puking*]
Whopperino, cheap talking - cheap fucking...  ::)[/quote]
Maybe this might translate for you:

http://www.31337.pl

*plonk*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
As for this topic, I jack off in front of a mirror somestimes too. I swear every guy does. It's not narcissism. Narcissism would be cloning yourself and fucking him. LOL

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
JonB, wooooh :)

As for this topic, I jack off in front of a mirror somestimes too.

Man, don't tempt me !!! I can resist anything but temptation ! Look, the little devil on my left shoulder whispers me : « Try it, boy, try it. »

I'll burn in hell :D

prepstudinsc: Jacking off in front of a mriror is cool. I don't think it is narcissistic, because I'm not getting off on seeing myself, I'm turned on by things like seeing my balls bounce, seeing my dick swell in my hand, seeing precum leak down my head and onto the shaft, and seeing myself cum. They are the same reasons that, although I'm basically straight, I enjoy jacking with a buddy once in a while. It's just cool to see other people do it sometimes. If it was truly narcissism, the reason we would do it in front of a mirror was to admire ourselves--face, body, dick, tehcnique, etc. I do it because it's fascinating to see what happens from a different view. When I'm flat on my back jacking in bed, I can't see the same things I do when I'm doing it in a mirror. Plus it's kind of cool to be standing in front of the mirror and sink in the bathroom and shoot--I've splattered the mirror more times than I can even remember--and the mirror in my bathroom is up on the wall, not one of those that comes to sink level.

Panthera_3000: JONB, don't do THAT to me :-* ...
I like what >> you<< post ! I like what so may here post ! I don't like a guy, that's all. Where's the problem ? I don't like his style. I have the right to punch him here and there, don't I ?

I'll stop, I promise.
After I'm done. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Javierdude22: Panthera....maybe you wanna try to get done a bit earlier, cause it's annoying and disturbs the threads.

I don't care what kinda beef you have with anyone around here, everyone here will be mature enough to deal with it, but if you feel you dislike someone''s style, tell them through IM, and not in public.

Right now, all i'm seeing is someone dying for attention, and with a little tóó much time on their hands. Cause i don't care how much beef i got with someone, i sure as hell ain't gonna devote time, and a bit too many posts on discrediting them.

AnonyMs: [quote author=Panthera_3000 link=board=health;num=1057535641;start=20#24 date=08/14/03 at 03:38:01]JONB, don't do THAT to me  :-* ...
I like what >> you<< post ! I like what so may here post ! I don't like a guy, that's all. Where's the problem ? I don't like his style. I have the right to punch him here and there, don't I ?

I'll stop, I promise.
After I'm done.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D[/quote]

I would like very much to have a different impression of you, to know that you can respond in a way that is helpful and supportive of others with bits of wry humor thrown in. You clearly are intelligent and you have clearly made it known you do not like DMW.

Please, help me out here. Give up the bashing and show us a more well rounded side of you... one that we all would be pleased to have as a member of this board due to your wit and wisdom. We probably could learn a lot from you if we could see that side of you.

But the bashing is not the best part of you.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Panthera_3000 link=board=health;num=1057535641;start=20#24 date=08/14/03 at 03:38:01] I have the right to punch him here and there, don't I ? [/quote]

Concerning all future posts from Picky little Panthera, I will follow the advice of a friend here: "I will not rise to the bait."

*plonk*