Narrabri, NSW Australia - how to open up minds

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, I've been a member here for a couple years but never posted until just now and thought I better introduce myself too.
I know hardly anyone is going to read this and that most are just looking for naked men shots (nothing wrong with that - the nude male is a beautiful thing) however, as I'm an open-minded nude-loving guy in a small close-minded town, I thought I'd put it out there to find mates, online or in town, who are ok "hanging" with a guy, nude or not.
I'm the kind of guy who just likes the feel of the warmth of the sun or the gentle caress of the water on my naked body. Some try to justify it by saying it's natural and healthy, but I will be honest and say it feels wonderful and sensual, like a warm hug from someone or when someone gives you personal praise - not necessarily sexual. Like a hug though, it could be sexual and sometimes mistaken as such.
I'm as comfortable nude around other people as i am clothed, as long as the other people do not feel uncomfortable, whether they are clothed or not. If I make others uncomfortable, then I feel awkward.
I'd like to find a buddy I could go camping or day-hiking to remote places, strip off and go for a swim, and whether he nudes up or not, he would be ok with that. I could walk around in the sun or nude hike back to the car and if I get hard, he would understand that guys are supposed to get hard (hard is healthy, not always a sex tap).
So, anyone, local or otherwise, if you hear my wish, maybe we could get to hook up from time to time.
Ah, one more thing, I'm married, my wife does not support my like of nudity, even around the house, and so I have to take it else where.
Hello, this is me. Glad to meet you all.

sfhairydad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What an open and honest post. I am zillions of miles away, and, despite knowing Sydney like the back of my hand, will probably never know where Narrabri is or ever get there. But I admire you for putting this out there, being who you are in small close-minded place, and seeking out like-minded people. We don't get what we don't ask for! Good on ya!

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the reply. Makes me feel good that I wasn't shot down as a emotional fool.
We're all here looking for something, mine somewhere to be myself, because it's not at home.

D

deleted554163

Thanks for your great introduction Dotball

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cheers matey, could have been a go 20 years ago or more, ha
naah with a chick then passing thru, the name Narrabri caught my attn actually.
(she had a slight stutter, and a little difficulty pronouncing N....i...)
even went to petty little Wee Waa next am, just cos the name appealed, ahha true'
We got caught out hitching and slept in some school yards overnight.

Ironically ending up in Bowen QLD of Floods infamy 2011
How RUFF was that water with the two teenagers rescued, whew
Hope you all OK there matey

Best for your quest matey and hope you get some mates.
enz