Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe it’s just me but I am amazed at how many narrow-minded people there are on an adult sight about large cocks. The sight is plastered with both gay and heterosexual cock photos and the rare and too far in-between woman or transsexual photos.

I don’t know about you but I am here for two reasons; the first and the most honest is to get off, isn’t everyone else? The second is that I am avid exhibitionist and tease which all goes back to the first reason.

What amazes me is that someone who doesn’t know you can judge you from your photos or post or your description on your profile.

Personally I am 6’1” 225lb white heterosexual male who is a former marine and avid gym rat. I am also a former erotic model and exotic dancer in Honolulu. I have a clean-shaven body and love to pose for photos for others. YES it is a release so what?

I am amazed at the e-mail I have gotten because I say I am 80% straight and 20% gay. First of all I took this from a company I used to model men’s underwear for in Honolulu; the name of the store was 80% straight. Personally I think I think I would enjoy this sight less if I put a 100% straight I mean isn’t the larger population here gay?

Regardless again I think we are all here hiding behind our keyboards in hopes to get off sexually so what the problem.

As a model and dancer I have worked with gays (both men and women), transsexuals and straights either in front of or behind the camera. I am big enough that I have never been in a situation I couldn’t control or get out of safely and found often that it was some short purported straight photographer who had the most issues. Most of the gay photographers I have worked for were very safe and complimentary.

Here I have gotten to exchange heated erotic e-mails with anyone of any persuasion and have truly enjoyed most. I also have found that I have new found love of voluptuous women due in part to one beautiful woman and a I have a really special fondness for an older foxy woman with curves but who impresses me as strong and smart as well. Yes some of you guys have been fun too and there are some transgender who are very sweet.

Again I am here to get off, yes I love to tease and share my erotic photos of myself. Yes it would be great to meet someone to share truly safe consensual adult fun without drama. But I wish that I would not have to spend the time opening caustic e-mail from narrow-minded pin heads that enjoy cyber bullying. If we were in person I assure you that you wouldn’t wish to be as caustic as one of us would get hurt!

In the meantime to all of those likewise liberal and open minded individuals who want to view and share photos and erotic e-mails please do I love it and hope you do too.

Lastly there are two special women on this site that I would like to say thank you too both of you have filled my mind with erotic fantasies which are very enjoyable and a bit messy. To all the men that have shared first of all thank you for the compliments and I truly hope you have enjoyed yourselves too.

Now back to getting off…:redface: and play nicely!

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being 100% straight doesn't stop gay guys from complimenting people. And I think it would be silly and fake to tailor your percentages to appeal to the audience of this forum. That being said I don't mind compliments from guys, just don't expect me to say something like "nice cock" or something, well, gay.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't even understand what you're complaining about. What exactly are these people (and, I assume, these few 'bad apples') saying to you?

I think you will find that the vast majority of the members on this site are entirely accepting of whomever and however you present yourself. That said, you'd be best off to be as real and as honest as possible; there's no need to pander to an audience and there's nothing that goes down less well here than "fakes". Just be yourself and enjoy.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't even understand what you're complaining about. What exactly are these people (and, I assume, these few 'bad apples') saying to you?

I think you will find that the vast majority of the members on this site are entirely accepting of whomever and however you present yourself. That said, you'd be best off to be as real and as honest as possible; there's no need to pander to an audience and there's nothing that goes down less well here than "fakes". Just be yourself and enjoy.
There are FAKES here??? Who knew?? :cool:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well first of Pendlum I am not offended by compliments or even being hit on by someone who is gay. Unfortunately though Nick it is indeed as you say the narrow minded pinheads that hide behind their keyboards viscously assaulting someone that they would never do in person.

I love being a tease, enjoy being an exhibitionist and if there were no one to show off too it wouldn’t be any fun. The bummer is that why would anyone join this sight and then complain about what type of person is on here. I mean isn’t it all explained in the title of the sight ~ Lager Penis Support Group! What did they think was here some sort of medical society?

Anyway I am sure that there are more who feel like I and you all do so that definitely overshadows the idiots here.

By the way Industrialsize (by the way what would be considered industrial size?) – love the handle and the comment. What was I thinking when I questioned that there might be fakes here? LOL

Thanks guys…