Nasal Douche anyone?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
So for ages I was using the NeilMed saline solution nasal douche NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Makers of Sinus Rinse, NasaFlo Netipot, Nasal Irrigation because I'm a smoker and I suffer a bit with sinus problems and the solution NeilMed uses is almost identical to sea water and it's really good for your nasal sinuses. Considering I love perfumes and stuff it's good to have clean moist sinuses and nasal passages. It's great for allergy sufferers too.

Now I'm using the NielMed Nasa-Mist saline solution nasal spray, and OMG it's like a little snort of heaven! NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Makers of Sinus Rinse, NasaFlo Netipot, Nasal Irrigation It's so much easier to use than the manual squeazy bottle too!

So does anyone else have weird products they use? Odd personal hygiene or toiletries habits and tips they'd like to share? I'm addicted to pharmacies and to beauty products etc. and all the little wonderful things they sell to make one look and feel better. Does anyone else share this odd passion?

I could mention some amazing eyes drops too Murine , my favourites are their Irritation and Redness relief eye drops which are nearly instant and since i suffer with big red eyes a lot they're great, and I also use their Bright and Moist eyes drops too because they whiten but at the same time sooth and because they're more like a gel they keep your eyes moist for hours and hours. :redface:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh good gosh, Mum would break out the Netti Pot at the very first sniffle! I couldn't stand it - the way you have to hang your head. My hair would get soaked even when I tried tying it back. Dad thought it was strange, too, and always left the house when Mum would start warming the water. I don't know the exact solution she used, but I know it involved rock salt. Yucky!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I thought this was about a Neti Pot :smile:

I just use a neti pot twice each morning to clear the schmutz from both sides of my sinuses. I stay away from the commercial stuff.

Oh good gosh, Mum would break out the Netti Pot at the very first sniffle! I couldn't stand it - the way you have to hang your head. My hair would get soaked even when I tried tying it back. Dad thought it was strange, too, and always left the house when Mum would start warming the water. I don't know the exact solution she used, but I know it involved rock salt. Yucky!

I'm telling you guys, this NielMed stuff is the shit! You'll never suffer a Neti Pot again, and it's so much easier and less messy to use. it's actually a pleasure :biggrin1:

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I love using my Neti Pot with a little kosher salt and warm water. Clears me right out. I've heard that saline sprays and nose drops are horrible for you and quite addictive.

I started using this Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate a few days ago. My skin looks amazing...
Midnight Recovery Concentrate | Kiehl's Since 1851

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I love using my Neti Pot with a little kosher salt and warm water. Clears me right out. I've heard that saline sprays and nose drops are horrible for you and quite addictive.

I started using this Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate a few days ago. My skin looks amazing...
Midnight Recovery Concentrate | Kiehl's Since 1851

Ah beauty products :wink: I adore REN products this night serum is amazing! Night Serum - REN Omega 3 Night Repair Serum

As is this one- Face Serum - REN Rose 012 Ultra-Moisture Serum

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a great suggestion for a beauty product, it's called quit smoking. Does wonders for the sinus's too.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I have a great suggestion for a beauty product, it's called quit smoking. Does wonders for the sinus's too.

Oh? They don't make you stronger, restore vitality and cure bronchitis then? Does this mean that the mercury tablets I'm taking wont make me live for ever and cure my venereal disease then? Oh dear. I have been sorely misled. :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer this style, the neti pot is a pain in the ass to use i think. You have to cock your head in weird angles for the fear of it running out all over the place before you get it to your nostril. If this 5 year old in that video can do it, anyone can.

The trick is to make sure the water is warm, pretty warm. If it's cold it hurts like a bitch.

I used mine twice in the shower tonight, i was having eye swelling and dizziness from my sinuses being so stuffed up from allergies today. I also gargled me some of the salt solution it came with and it worked wonders.