NASCAR Richmond "exposed"?

Ninja81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't make sense. There's 19 other guys there and a photographer. Nobody saw anything? Nobody said anything? They were all willing to jeopardize their endorsements so somebody could pull a prank?
I was about to comment on the exact same thing. I find it extremely odd that no one noticed this or reacted, especially during that era and in that kind of environment. Makes me wonder if it really is his cock. Even more so since we see a bulge in his suit.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Yea I agree with those who say no. Looks like it, but the environment just doesnt allow for it to be what it looks like. For years I believed that whole teen wolf extra dick flop thing. Didnt understand how someone could pull that off in that environment. People around, crew members, not to mention a camera. However if you view the clip online it looks less like a penis and more like a woman who's shirt tail was hanging out.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have commented on this question of Tim's exposed dingy before in another thread. Yes its a real picture and reason I can state for a fact its real, my best friend has a copy and I have seen it with my own eyes. She displays it proudly in her bonus room and often tells new visitors to have a glance at it. She swears its his wang, but It has been said its a cane, '' Tim was already sick at this point and he needed it to balance him while walking. Cane or wang ??? Its my opinion its his ........

sjpinsea

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say I agree with the guys who dont think its his dick. You don't see an opening in his suit at all, not to mention that it appears that his "actual" bulge is hanging to his right side. Also, He'd have to be twisting the heck out of it to get it at that angle. Just my opinion, but I say it's not his dick.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh for crap's sake. Has anybody ever been on a commercial photo shoot? Especially for something that big and prestigious with that much money riding on it? Hell, just look at the number of corporate endorsements in that pic. Do you know how tightly controlled these things are, the lighting, the makeup, the dressers, the time spent making sure every detail is perfect, including the uniforms? People all over the set viewing from different angles, rolls of film shot, sheets of pics to select the best photo from. You seriously think the agency, the art director, the crew and the photographer wouldn't notice or care if some guy had his dick out??? You think they'd all jeopardize their jobs and their reputations for that? Hell, they'd never work again, not to mention the threat of lawsuits. Not to mention it's fukn Nascar circa 1987, the straightest most redneck thing going!

Not to mention, as others have pointed out, his fly is closed!

People. Please. :rolleyes:

Last edited: