NASCAR Richmond "exposed"?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hmmm My dreams involve peaceful places, and fun.
They do not involve poking an old fart who is in dire need of being banged.
Yeah, I'm not old exactly and definitely not into being poked, much less banged.

Please keep your disturbing fantasies to yourself or project them elsewhere.

If your cock is long enough, sit on it, and screw yourself.
My, lovely as ever, you are.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
you should have known it was humor from the post about saving my meat to poke hickboy :p
Of course, and as you can see from my responses I played along until it just got witless and ugly.

Oh my! I will never be on the same humor level as mr FU.
Probably not, but you can try. There's a fine line between pushing the envelope and being plain rude and crude.
Moreover, it's important to know your audience and the object of your insult humor. You don't in this instance.

Like I said:
Yeah, you might want to refine your routine a little.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Of course, and as you can see from my responses I played along until it just got witless and ugly.

Probably not, but you can try. There's a fine line between pushing the envelope and being plain rude and crude.
Moreover, it's important to know your audience and the object of your insult humor. You don't in this instance.

Like I said:

As you didn't know your audience or you'd not have started with the FU in the first place. The size of your ego is amazing.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
As you didn't know your audience or you'd not have started with the FU in the first place. The size of your ego is amazing.
You see, I saw through your passive aggressive pretense of "humor" from the beginning, but I decided to play along because:

A.) I'm the forgiving sort. I like to give people second (sometimes third, fourth...) chances to redeem themselves.

B.) I figured you'd reveal your true intentions all on your own, which you did soon enough with your ugly turn.

Considering you've never been friendly to me and have only ever taken weak pot shots at me in this forum, I'd be fool to think your motives were anything other than disingenuous. Still, I noticed you'd stopped posting for awhile, and I hoped against hope just maybe you'd returned with a better attitude. Unfortunately, since you've been back I've seen you up to your same boring shit, attacking Calboner among others.

Thank you for so clearly and predictably revealing your true nature and your agenda all on your own, saving me the trouble of pointing it out. If you were any more transparent you'd be invisible. In fact, instead of working on your comedy routine, why don't you work on being invisible. Permanently. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate that. :smile:

Last edited:

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
since his fly is closed and his dick is bulging in his pants I would guess that whatever shape you see is not his dick. since you said he used a cane, then that's probably a good guess as to what it is. look at the way his hand is angled. looks like he is holding onto the handle. he doesn't have his hands crossed like everyone else.