Nashville JO Group again...

throb23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is the deal....I tried this about six months ago and it fell through.

I am straight, good looking, 26, and athletic. I am looking to put together a group of young guys (early 30's and younger) to get together and jack off from time to time.

I can't host, so we will have to figure something out....but I'd really like to get several guys together and shoot a load.

I'm not really interested in much else.......but if you would like to get together discreetly and shoot some loads....hit this thread.

D_Sherman Showwer

Account Disabled
Media
hey man, killer idea; if this hasn't happened, let's do it sometime in early september?! moving back there at end of august: 26yr, 6-1, vgl, and always up to rub one out! can't host though. i'm a grad student, so pretty flexible. pvt message me, if you want.

Voodoobluez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I'd be interested in doing something like this. Someone's just gonna have to set up a date, time, and place and say be there if ya wanna join. I think that's the only way this would happen the first time around. If a few of us meet up the first time, we can report back on here about how it went and possibly set up a bigger meet the next time.

throb23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still would like to get this going. I figure that during this season where people have days off from work and such would be good timing.

Lets do this.