Nashville Tennessee area

nashjofreak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nashville bear into muscle and big cock worship. also into augmentations and toys- pumps stretchers, weights, sounds and much more. love having a hung guy hold his load for several days or weeks then toying and sucking several loads out using assorted toys and throat....hit me up if ur d/d free and looking for top notch oral service or toy play..thanks guys

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd be interested in a Nashville bud. I'm married and seldom can host. If you were on the west or SW side, that would facilitate meeting. Long distance doesn't work for frequent fun. I'm old and hung, trim, toned, clean (tested), passionate, friendly. It would be nice to have a friend with benefits, maybe do something together sometimes out of the bedroom. A private message with or without phone number would be great. I had a relationship with another LPSG member for a while. He once told me I had given him the greatest pleasure ever. I'll trade pics if we seem compatible.

themorphguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Nashville… have a great house on acreage about an hour south of Nash, rural and secluded - perfect for entertaining… have been considering hosting a small group for a party before end of summer… chime in with thoughts

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll give this a bump but I don't know if it really will happen. Seems Nashville is full of cock teases and no one that will pull the trigger on safe fun. :)