NASTIEST thing that ever happened to me today!!!!

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was at school and i was kinda horny. i went into a stall to jo and i didnt realize that the one next to me was occupied. he started foot tapping so i got up to see what he was packing.
he stood outside of the stall and dropped a huge limp dick. cut and dark brown. nice big head :)

so far all is good...

he asks if i want to suck it and i say no. it was a nice cock but he was older than my usual type (guessing 46) and i didn't feel like taking a strangers cock on the floor of a mens room.
so he asks me to stroke it and i do and it gets pretty hard but still not all the way.

so far all is still good...

so he is touching me and i am stroking hi pretty hard and i start to get a whif of b.o. not strong or overwhelming. kinda the smell after yo don't shower for a day. nothing gaging or anything like that.

so far so good...kinda...

so with out warning he starts dribbling cum and then says thanks and retreats back to his stall leaving me there with my dick in my hand!

starting to be not so good but the worst is yet to happen...

so i am in my stall stroking myself and he asks me for money! not a a prostitute kind of way but in a "got any spare change so i can eat today" kind of way!!!
now, dont get me wrong. i have no problem with the homeless and i give them money alllll the time (one of the side effects of living in detroit...lots of beggars). but that does not, under any way Shape or form, mean that i want to jerk them off!

now i know, bathroom sex is risky at best but i figured he was handsome and looked clean and all he wanted was a handy. the fact that he was HUGE was not a deterant either.

i was so repulsed. i couldnt help it, it was just my natural reaction! i imediatly went to a different bathroom, whiped my pants off and started scrubbing my cock and hands and everything he touched. i am not trying to be descriminatory i wa sjust so honestly freaked out!

i am convinced my cock is going to shrivel up and fall off!!!
even though i didn't come close to touching his cum and i DID NOT suck his cock, i am still soooo freaked out!!!

this just happened about 20 mins ago and i still feel like i might vomit!

:eek:

anyone ever have anything like this happen to them???????!!!!

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and no... I don't do stuff with strangers, in bathrooms... lol

thats the thing! neither do i!
i always hear about these hot encounters in mens rooms and stuff like that and today, i was thinking...why not.
I don't know what came over me! I can't even believe i did it.
I keep asking myself; would I feel the same amouont of creepiness and disgust if I had never found out the guy was homeless?
The think is, had he not asked for change, I would have never know. He was handsome. He looked clean. He was well groomed...
If I had gotten off an went on my way with out speaking to him again, would I be upset or feel as gross as I feel right now?
Honestly, i think I would. That was soooo unlike me to do something like that and I think that is why I feel so wrong about it.

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he could have been one of your professors...
You are not going to believe this...
I was on campus this morning and I ran into him going into a class room. I didnt talk to him, jsut nodded my head to be polite.
About half an hour later I was going to the juice machine and i walked by the class room and he was teaching the calss!
WTF?!
Now I am wondering why he asked me for change...?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny story...i think there is a lesson in there...laughing too hard right now to find it....thx for sharing.........

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Waiting for a mirror thread where a 46 year old member with an 8 inch cock feels rejected because some cheap fag wouldn't give gim $2 for a McMuffin

Now I am wondering why he asked me for change...?

Serious suggestion - condom vending machine? We have 'em all over campus, maybe he thought he was going to get more than a HJ from you.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at the risk of sounding like a snobby bitch...

dude, you were tugging stranger todger in the public bogs.
you expected something more classy?

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't know they spoke a different language in the UK??

Anywho...
There are no condom machines on campus...
And no, I do not feel any less gross:(

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAHA! Good point. I think you should start posting translations ;)

I took a very long scalding hot shower! lol

Still perplexed about the "got any change" though ???

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAHA! Good point. I think you should start posting translations ;)

I took a very long scalding hot shower! lol

Still perplexed about the "got any change" though ???
vending machine? coffee? chocolate? soda?
parking metre?
maybe he needed to break a note.