Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah I know you know what I am talking about and it doesn’t really matter if what your sexuality is since they affect us all. That’s right heterosexual or homosexual and I guess for that matter bisexual (yes I know they are probably more prone to this – LOL. I guess it wouldn’t be a cock tease if your not a male but you know what I mean.

Anyway yesterday I went to my neighborhood watering hole - Jack’s Deli in Westlake Village, CA. I was seated and served by a mid to late twenty something with tattoos up and down both arms and then one of those tell tale tramp stamps just above the crack of her ass.

She was hot and she knew it, Plaid skirt on that hugged her at the waist but was just barely over the crack of her ass. A tight white almost translucent blouse with a dark black lace bra on underneath, the blouse was tied up and exposed her smooth but tight belly and that shiny little belly button ring. Fuck she was hot nothing but pure eye candy!!!

Over the course of several shots of tequila and a couple of cold ones I was enticed by her perfume, her hair, bedroom eyes and that sly but knowing smile.

I think I would have gotten up to leave sooner but I had the start of serious boner several times and I didn’t want to startle anybody.

Anyway I can’t believe that she didn’t know the affect she had on me and every other horny male there. My question is though I know I went home to take a shower and jack off thinking about nailing her do you think cock teases like her get all wet inside prancing around – is it equally as fulfilling for the tease as the teaser?

What is your most memorable Cock Tease or were you the Teaser?

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting - happens to ALL of us regardless of orientation - usually, in my case, at the gym - which is 90% gay -talk with other guys who seem interested - nice smiles, etc., good words and then they talk about their partners! Have had some interesting in pants growth as well!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A young man (legal) was in the University gym shower who for several days kept showing his erection to me while showering. I got hard every time, too. When I finally got the courage to ask him home, he said, "Maybe a little while", but later left when I was drying my hair. Apparently, he thought the performance he was giving was hotter than the sex he could have had.