Natalee...what really happened?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nudeyorker, Apr 19, 2009.

1. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'm watching a really horrible made for Lifetime movie about the Natalee Hollaway story. I have had my own theory about this story since it began. I'm interested to hear what your viewpoints are...
    /www.youtube.com/watch?v=axWtZN6GDxw&feature=related

2. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd love to know esp.after watching nine million reports on this casw. 20/20, nightline. nancy grace. 48 hrs. mystery and the countless interviews w/the mother. Those 2 van der whatever guys don't look too good at his point.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

4. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

5. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

I don't think that Natalie was murdered but I do think she died at the hands of Joran Van der Sloot and the two brothers, probably a mixture of alcohol and "date rape" drugs. I believe Jorans father is involved and has used his position to keep his son out of prison. The investigation has been botched from day one and I really don't think they, Aruba, cares if they catch the guilty party or not. Or should I say, they know who it is, they just don't want do do anything about it.

6. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not that I'm a fan of "frontier justice" even though I'm from North Dakoka but since it seems like Joran skated on his Dad's reputation at the expense of my sister? and "IF" I was Natalies' brother? HMMMM...I wouldn't rest until I could corner him and find out the truth - one way or the other...I wouldn't kill him until he gave up the location where he did it so we could actually recover the body - then ALL bets are off...

7. DGirl

Gold Member

My hubby taped that movie. I am going to watch it Monday.
    I think what happened was, he tried to go for sex ( like a gang bang). But, she was not at all for that kind of thing and the boy was used to getting what he wanted from girls. But, he met his match and got PISSED off and killed her. But, I do believe that his dad knows about the whole deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted