Nate Berkus

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
since when does being divorced mean he is straight?.............does not mean he's not but..............................

Reactions: ks106

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
Whenever Nate is on Oprah he always wears the TIGHTEST pants and there is always a nice bulge between his legs. One show he was wearing khaki pants and I couldn't keep my eyes off that bulge, not to mention his pert butt.

He's a short guy but SOO darn cute, and the episode where he recounted losing his lover in the tsunami was damn sad and made me just wanna hug the guy

Reactions: ks106

ausmaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jamie is cool. I use to see him in cafes around Sydney, one at Bondi Beach quite frequently. I didn't realise Oprah was showing him. I've got three of his Patio books - he is a very cool landscape designer.

MBSweetdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
have seen Nate in his gym shorts---the body is definitely his--the chest, hair, etc....and have seen his bulge--the penis looks like it could very definitely be his.

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
That photoshop would have looked more realistic, if they had used a penis that was photograped in direct sunlight, like the rest of his body is in.... AND if they hadn't used an erection.