Nate's Adventure - with voting!

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
Ok so I saw the choose your own adventure plot line idea somebody had started and loved the concept. So I am trying to do something similar. I'm not the greatest author, and this is my first attempt, so any pointers are welcome.

SCENE 1: DORM REGISTRY

"Alright man, so like, here's your paperwork... dude... Anyway, I'm Steve, the guys' RA for the floor. What's your name, bro?" The RA looked completely glazed over, like he had been doing this for hours, or just smoked a joint, or possibly both.

"Wilde.. Nate Wilde." His last name fit him perfectly. At 6'1", he had the build of an athlete. As sort of an act of rebellion, and to distinguish himself from his highschool days, he had spent the summer growing his hair out into a bushy mess. His dark lockes were offset by his sun sealed, strong blue eyes.

"ALRIGHT BRO!! NATE!!!" The RA seemed to spring to life from nowhere. "OK, so right now we're in a huge mess, so go pick a room out and report it to me once you have your stuff set up."

"Alright sounds good." Nate replied, still a little thrown off by the RA's eccentricity.

As Nate began walking down the hallway from the common space, he noticed two doors open. They were directly across from each other. Nate, having to decide which room to move into, decided to take a peek into both.

ROOM 114: Whoever moved in here did it in a hurry. There were clothes scattered everywhere. A basketball, a laptop, and a stereo blasting some Jay Z. There was also a locked mini fridge, and a big unopened box on one of the beds.

ROOM 117: Extremely tidy, given the amount of stuff already in there. Lots of lamps, two alarm clocks, and a very nice oak book shelf, already stuffed with text books. The sheets on the bed already set up were folded nicely.

*** Ok readers, which room should Nate, our fearless hero, decide to move in to? Remember, YOU AFFECT THE OUTCOME!!!*** When I return I will continue on this.

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
I can't wait to continue, so I'm gonna roll with the one vote I have recieved:

SCENE 2: ROOM 117

Nate took a deep breath... "Ok, here we go." He stepped into room 117. The first thing he noticed is the room reeked of Febreeze. The second thing he noticed is that his new roommate was no where to be found. Nate set his suitcase down on what he assumed was to be his bed. Nate took a second to take it all in...

It just hit him. This was his new home. He was no longer living a home, a boy. He was now a college man. A big grin erupted on his face. He decided to go get more of his stuff out of his car.

On his way out through the common area, he saw his RA, and saw that he was not alone. Nate walked up to the registry table.
"Hey Steve. I decided to move in to 117."
Steve had a puzzled look on his face. "What?... Oh yeah! Awesome man!"
"Yeah... awesome..." Nate gave him another puzzled look.
"Um... before I forget.. hehehe" Steve piped up, "this is the girls RA for this floor, Natasha."
Natasha looked up at Steve and gave him a friendly smile, then immediately dropped her head down to the thick text she was reading. She appeared to be a bit older, maybe 21 or 22, and had a cute, girl next door type of face.
"Nice meeting ya" Steve said, then took the flight down stairs.

It was late afternoon, around 4 ish, and most of the people had already moved in to their dorms. Steve didn't bring too much stuff with him, so he stacked up two more boxes and headed for the elevator. Steve was having a hard time focusing, because he couldn't stop noticing all the attractive girls bustling in and out. Man, too many tight, firm asses, big perky tits, so much....
BAM!!!
"Hey, watch where you're going you jerk!!" A squeeky females voice ejected.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Really, I didn't mean to!" Steve apologized quickly. Great, 10 minutes into the dorms and he had already done something stupid, he thought.
She sighed, then let out a quiet chuckle. "It's alright. I guess you need to use the elevator?"
"Uh.. yeah." Steve muttered. Wow, whoever this girl is, she is really good looking. She stood about 5'4", and had a great hourglass type figure. She was wearing some real short khaki shorts and a blouse.
When the elevator doors opened, she got in and pressed the button for the 4th floor. "Where do you need?" She asked.
"Oh, I'm on the fourth floor also."
She laughed. "Great! I just hope that not EVERY guy is as clumsy as you on our floor!" She teased.
"I'm Nate."
"I'm Amber."
Now they were both facing each other, Steve with his hands full. The elevator doors opened on their floor.
"Well, I guess I'll be seeing ya around, Steve." She said with a cheschire grin and got off the elevator.

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
SCENE 3:

Steve looked at his phone. 5:15. He was probably going to start getting hungry pretty soon. He had just finished unpacking his clothes, laptop, stereo, posters, and clothes. He made his bed. Everything looked pretty good, but something was missing... he couldn't quite put his finger on it....

"Oh yeah, some hot chicks!"

Steve's roommate was still MIA. At this point, curiosity was taking over Steve. Who was this uber-clean guy? Why hadn't he shown his face yet? To get his mind off of it, Steve decided to go meet his neighbors. He went across the hall to 116. He knocked on the door, and immediately heard a huge crash, and lots of other noise. Steve raised an eyebrow curiously.

"WHO IS IT?" He heard a voice yell.
"Uh.. I'm Steve, I live in 117."
"Ok, just a second."
Much to Steves shock, two identical twins answered the door. Forget twins, these guys were giants. They both had to duck their heads down to get out of their rooms.
"Hey Man, I'm Jimmy, and this is Billy. We're brothers from Countryside." Jimmy and Billy stuck out their hands for shaking. Their hands were like bunches of bananas.
"Cool man, I'm Steve. I came up from Capital City."
"Capital City, eh? We just met some girls on this floor from South Metropolis; they want to meet up in the cafeteria. You down?"

*** Steve, at this point, isn't THAT hungry... for food... so meeting up with some city girls could be fun! On the other hand, it would be nice to wait on his roommate for some grub, to get to know the guy***

Should Steve:
- Go get dinner now with the Jimmy, Billy and the gals?
- Wait on his mysterious roommate?

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the input so far. Since I really want to get this story off the ground, I flipped a coin, and ended up with Nate going to dinner.

SCENE 4:

“Yeah sounds good.” Steve replied. He could always meet his roommate later, and besides, these guys seemed pretty cool. “Let me grab my keys and wallet.”
“Alright man!” Billy, or was it Jimmy?, replied enthusiastically.
Nate grabbed his stuff, and locked the room up.
The guys set off in a slow stride across the hall to the girls side of the floor.
“So how did you meet this girls?” Nate inquired.
“Well, they needed help moving some of their heavier stuff, so they asked for the help of the strongest guy in the building…” Jimmy boasted.
“So that’s when they came to me!” Billy retorted, with a powerful guffaw.
Jimmy playfully shoved Billy, who returned the favor with more force. They laughed, which made Nate laugh too.
As they opened to door to the girls side of the floor, there was definitely a sort of climate shift. They air was no longer thick with sweat, nor was it full with obnoxious hip hop or metal music.
‘Hmmm, I wonder which room belongs to Amber. I wonder what her roommate is like…’ Nate thought to himself, as he proceeded to walk down the corridor with these two monstrously large guys.
“Ok, so these girls are in this room, 160” Jimmy pointed out. He knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the two occupants opened up.
The first was very petite, probably 5 foot even. She had big, green, doe like eyes, and very small lips and nose. Her hair was very short and jet black. She had a few studs in her ear, and one in her nose. She was wearing a little t-shirt and some highwater khakis. Her body seemed to be very proportionate, with small perky breasts.
Her roommate seemed like the exact opposite. At around 5’5”, she had bold, powerful red hair, the long lockes of which were tied back in a bandana. Her pretty auburn eyes punctuated her fair complexion and powerful features. She also wore tons of bracelets, two watches, and sweat bands around her wrists. Was she wearing a guys’ polo shirt?
“HEY its JIMMY and BILLY!” The redhead exclaimed. “You guys ready for dinner?”
“Yeah, I think were both pretty hungry” Jimmy replied.
“Oh, hey, this is Nate, he lives right across from us. I figured it be cool to meet more people, you know? So, he’s joining us for dinner.”
“Rad” The redhead said. “I’m Rebecca, but most people just call me Becca. This is my best friend, Charlotte.”
“Pleased to meet you.” Nate stuck out his hand, and gave a handshake to both of the girls.
“Ooh, you have a firm grip. I like that! I bet you play a lot of pocket pool!” Becca said after shaking his hand. Charlotte just rolled her eyes.
“Let’s go.” Charlotte said.
The crew makes their way down to the cafeteria. Again, Nate is purely enthralled with how many good looking girls there were here.
They all sat down with their trays. Jimmy and Billy had piles of cheeseburgers, Becca decided to go with the stir fry. Nate went with some burritos, and Charlotte was having a chicken salad.
“Yo Nate.” Jimmy said with a mouthful of food “Did you play any sports in high school.”
“Oh yeah, I was very active. I ran the 40, powerlifted, and played basketball.”
“No shit? Me and Jimmy placed at state in powerlifting! We also played football.”
“Yeah, I can see you big ol’ country boys playing O-line.”
They all chuckled.
“What about you two girls, what were you like in high school?”
“I entered a few art competitions.” Charlotte said.
“I didn’t do a damn thing” Becca joked.
The group continued to eat, chat, and joke. They were getting along pretty well.
“Hey guys. I snuck some booze in when I was unloading.” Billy said. “Who would be down for having a few drinks tonight?”
“ME!” Rebecca blurted out. “Charlotte will come to!”
Charlotte again just rolled her eyes. “Looks like I don’t have a choice. Are you interested, Nate.”
Nate didn’t even really think it over. “Sure, sounds like a blast!”
“Cool.” Charlotte winked at him while flashing a sort of subdued, yet very devilish grin. “I think I need to shower up, all that moving made me sweaty.”
“Good call, let’s meet up at 116 at around ten-ish” Jimmy announced.

Alright! Nate thought to himself. Babes, booze, new friends, college is turning out pretty cool so far.

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
SCENE 5: The Gym

Nate got back to his room around 6:45. There was still a bunch of time to burn until his rendezvous with the group. What am I going to do? Nate thought to himself as he opened up his dorm room door.

Wait I minute, didn’t I lock this? Nate thought.

Nate stepped inside. Again, there was nobody there. His roommate must have just been here. Oh well, Nate thought. Who is this guy? Then the thought struck him: If his roommate wasn’t going to be there tonight, he could bring one of those two girls back here for a little fun, if he played his cards right.

Nate decided that he might sneak in a quick workout. He switched into a ratty old t-shirt and some athletic shorts, grabbed his student ID, iPod, and keys. Nate locked his room up. He decided he better stay in pretty good shape for a couple reasons.

The first reason was obvious. There were more good looking women on this campus then he could imagine. The second was that his school, State University, had their campus in a rough part of the city. He had heard stories about late nigh studiers getting mugged. He had also heard stories that some guys come to school with some sort of tough guy mentality, and that he may have to defend himself at a party or a bar or something.

Nate arrived at the student gym. It was pretty big, way larger than the high school weight room he was used to. The girl working the counter, checking people in, matched the setting perfectly. She looked very California: super tan, dyed blonde hair. She was obnoxiously chewing some gum.

“Hey. Ready to get your workout on?” She asked.
“Sure am.” Nate replied.

After a few sets of bench presses, Nate felt a little pain in his right shoulder. He decided not to overly push himself, and head back.

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
Nate had returned and decided to shower up. He got undressed, put a towel around himself, and entered the common bathroom.

He de-robed in front of a mirror to check himself out. The sweat was shining on his skin. He had a very lean, muscular frame. And damn, his cock was looking impressive today. He was very proud of his cock: flaccid, it hung around 6 inches. Erect, it was a thick 9 and half inches. He looked like a cartoonish Greek statue; cartoonish in the sense that his genitals seemed to be disproportionately too large.

As he showered up, he couldn’t help but think about some of the new girls. His thoughts immediately went sexual, as he imagined them all completely nude. His little soldier was springing to life downstairs.

Nate turned the shower off, dried off, and went back to his dorm room. There, he saw his phone lit up, a new text message was waiting for him.

Ok guys, I will try to update later today!!

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
SCENE 6: JIMMY AND BILLY'S

Nate knocked on the door for Jimmy and Billy’s room. They peeked out and let him in.

“Whats up bro?” Jimmy asked. Jimmy already had opened his first can of Northern Light. “Want a beer?”

“Sure man. I’m not a huge Northern Light fan though…”

Billy jumped in “Listen man, don’t be a fuckin’ pussy! This beer is the best!” Billy and Jimmy proceeded to high five each other. “But it’s cool, we have a six pack of James St. Ale. You can have that if you want.”

“Hell yeah!” Nate let out. In his limited high school drinking experience, he recognized this brand for it’s mellow flavor and potent punch. Nate proceeded to flop down on a bean bag chair. Jimmy and Billy were in the middle of an apparently intense game of NCAA football. Nate fixed his jeans and adjusted his t-shirt.

The group proceeded to shoot the breeze for about ten minutes when there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Billy asked.

“Becca and Charlotte.” Becca called out. “Let us in!”

“Alright” Jimmy said, as he stood up and opened the door.

The two stepped in quickly as Jimmy shut the door behind them. Becca looked stunning. Her initially tomboy appearance had been washed away, as she stood there in a long white sundress and navy blue t-shirt. The shirt hung to her body rather tightly. She still had her red lockes tied back in a bandana.

Charlotte looked even more demure and alluring then before. She was wearing black to gray faded, acid wash jeans, and a white t-shirt. Her eyes were heavily mascarad.

“Don’t worry, it’s safe to have a drink. I listened in an your RA’s room, and all I heard was Grateful Dead music and a bong. Haha! So seriously, you boys’ gonna poor us girls a few drinks or what?”

“Yeah, we have some cranberry juice and some vodka. Sound good?” Jimmy enquired.

“Sounds great!” Becca exclaimed.

Jimmy played bartender well, mixing up a pair of what looked to be pretty stiff cranberry and vodkas. Charlotte sat down next to Nate.

“Whats going on Nate?” She asked, looking up to him slightly.

“Oh, you know, just got here, having a beer…” He replied.

Billy turned off their TV. “How about a drinking game?”

Everyone seemed to be interested. So Billy took out a deck of cards and dealt everyone a hand for a few drinking games. Eventually, a good conversation began building between the new friends, ranging from everything from celebrities to cars to music to what classes they were taking.

About an hour later, egos starting flaring between the twin giants

“Billy, there is no way in hell you can outdrink me!”

“Alright Jimmy, whoever finishes the rest of their beers wins!”

“Uhh… guys… you both have 24 packs…” Nate pointed out. But it was too late: the two country boys couldn’t be convinced. They were chugging beers in front of each other.

Becca looked at her phone. “Guys, I’m going to bed. I’m going to try to do some shopping tomorrow morning.”

“Bye, Becca.” Charlotte said, giving her a little wave.

“See ya tomorrow, girl!” Becca said, with a slight devilish grin.

Nate and Charlotte kept talking, while watching Jimmy and Billy drink ferociously. Nate told her about how he hurt his shoulder earlier.

“Oh, no!” She exclaimed. She immediately started giving him a shoulder rub. This caught Nate by surprise. Their conversation continued, and eventually became very flirtatious.

At around midnight, Jimmy and Billy were completely belligerent, yet still trying to outdo each other.

“Hey guys, I think I’m going to bed.” Nate said.

“Yeah, me too.” Charlotte said.

“Yeah, you guys go to bed! Some of us are still having to drink out their brother bitch asses!” Billy yelled.

“There is only one set of bitch ass, I mean, a , you are!” Jimmy retorted.

Both of them started laughing uncontrollably, while Nate and Charlotte made their escape. Standing in the hall way, completely alone, Nate gave Charlotte a hug.

“well, uh, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.” Nate said.

“Wait, who’s bed do you think I meant when I said ‘going to bed’?” She replied. Charlotte bit down on her bottom lip playfully, challengingly. She grabbed Nate’s hand and turned towards his door.

*** Ok guys, please give me more commentary. I am going to get juicy soon, I promise! Also, there will be more voting opportunities so YOU guys can control Nate's fate! ***

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im glad you settled on nate, after repeated switching between that and steve early on.

needless to say im excited for the first college hookup! i was there myself almost 3 years ago... good memories ;)

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
SCENE 7: NATE'S ROOM

Nate quickly opened the door to his dorm room and closed it quickly behind him. Charlotte quickly stepped in front of him and grabbed his hair right above his sideburns. She slowly twisted his thick lockes, staring up at him, her object of lust, with a devilish fire in her eyes.

Nate looked down. With a quick scooping motion, he threw both of his hands around her ass and picked her up. She was so tiny, it was like nothing for him. He held her up at eye level, and they began kissing.

These kisses weren’t kisses of passion or love. They were merely of lust. Nate squeezed her ass hard. She apparently enjoyed it, and, in kind, bit his bottom lip firmly. She playfully yanked it between her teeth, sending shivers of pleasure and pain through Nate.

Nate, with some force, but not enough to make too much noise, set her down on his bed. He quickly then stood up and pulled off his shirt quickly. At the same time, Charlotte pulled her shirt off, revealing a very cute black bra holding her perky B-cup breasts in place.

Nate dived in, back on top of her. They began kissing, tongues darting in and out. Charlotte’s hands quickly began exploring, groping Nate’s muscular frame. Nate’s lips did the same, proceeding down to her supple neck. He could hear her moan softly, so he decided to turn up the intensity. With her mouth so close to his ear, she started whispering to him.

“God, you’re so fuckin hot. I’m gonna ravage you. I want to fuck your brains out.”

Man, why is it always the quiet ones? Nate thought, as he continued to kiss her neck. He reached behind her to slowly, unhinging her bra straps.

Charlotte yanked her bra off, revealing her cute, perky breasts to Nate. They had little cute nipples, the sight of which turned Nate on even more. He began to slowly suck on each breast.

Charlotte, meanwhile, let her hands continue to explore. Somehow she had managed to get her hand low enough to almost reach his bulge. Nate looked up at her face, waiting for the moment she got her hand on it.

Charlotte’s eyes widened like she had just been electrified. She stopped moving for just a split second, then immediately started working her pants off.

Nate took a second to stand up and survey the situation. Here was this little girl struggling to get her tight jeans off, whom he had just met a few hours ago.

College rules.

“Enough foreplay.” She commanded. She leaned over in front of him and began to unzip his pants. Nate helped her out, eager to get themselves both completely nude.

As she pulled his boxers down, his huge thick member flopped out right in front of her face.

“Wow that’s big!” She exclaimed. She put both her hands around it. “Wow, its way longer than both of my hands! I can’t even grip it!”

All this flattery was turning Nate even more on. He slid a hand down to her panties. The tight little boy shorts she was wearing were soaked. This girl was easy to get going. She lifter her legs up in front of him, allowing him to pull her panties off with one quick motion.

The two just stared at each other for a second. Nate removed a condom from his jeans lying on the floor. He took a second to carefully slide it over his throbbing member. Then, it was on. Instinct took over. This was no tender love making. This was fucking.

Nate grabbed Charlotte by her ankles. Spreading her legs as wide as possible, he climbed on top of her, using his hand to guide his big prick into her pussy. She winced as he stuck the head in. Her pussy was amazingly tight; Nate figured she had probably never been with a guy of his size before.

“don’t hold back” Charlotte ordered. “Don’t be nice. I want to be FUCKED.”

That was all it took. Nate drove his cock in. Every inch expanding her; Charlotte’s breathing grew heavy as Nate pumped his dick in and out, like a steam powered machine. Charlotte threw her hands around his back, digging her nails into his flesh. She knew tons of little tricks to turn guys on, and this one was working very well.

“ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod” Charlotte let out, as Nate grunted and pumped away. Sweat was beading up on their bodies, giving their skin a powerful glow in the low lamplight.

Nate, whilst still jackhammering away at her tight, dripping, hot pussy, progressively pushed her legs more forward, till her knees were close to her chest. He could feel his mammoth swollen cock pushing deeper into her than ever. She was now panting widly, grasping at his sheets.

“FUCK I’M GONNA CUM FUCK OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOH” How could this little girl, who was so shy and quiet, turn into this raging sex machine? Nate didn’t have time to ponder the question, as he was too busy getting her off with the utmost intensity.

Nate pulled out. “Ok, time to ride it,” He said.

Without a word, like some sort of dance, rehearsed hundreds of times, Nate lied down on his back as Charlotte straddled his big swollen pole. Without hesitation, she impaled her juicy cunt on Nate’s spear.

Charlotte’s tiny hands clenched on to Nate’s broad shoulders, gripping them as tight as her tiny hands would allow. Nate looked down in amazement, watching Charlotte grind her hips down, riding his cock with the an unholy inensity.

It wouldn’t be too much longer. Nate was breathing hard. He grunted out “Baby I’m gonna come soon!” As if some form of cue, Charlotte upped the intensity of her humping to another level, throwing Nate off guard. Her tightness, her vocality, sent Nate over the edge, as he finished. He could feel a geyser of cum eject from the tip of his penis. This orgasm was very intense, and lasted longer than he expected.

“Are you done?” Charlotte asked.

“Yeah, that was great.” Nate replied.

“Yeah it was. I may have to partake again.” Charlotte said. She hopped off his bed and started getting dressed. Nate was a little shocked. He thought that she might want to stay over. Shrugging it off, he grabbed his boxers and slid them on. She had just gotten her jeans and bra on when there was a shaking of the door knob.

A short, slight young fellow walked in the room, obliviously flipping on the lights. Nate and Charlotte froze. This awkwardly dressed guy must be Nate’s roommate.

They all stood in their tracks, unsure of what to do…

“Uhh… Hey I’m Nate. I’m your roommate!”

mixedbizness

Just Browsing
Media
Nate woke up that next morning around 9 am. Things at college were off to a great start. He had already met a hot girl who was wild in bed. He had already made two drinking buddies. And, if you can consider it a positive, he had already made a funny story.

It was the day before the first day of classes. Nate hopped out of bed and decided to go down to the cafeteria before he went out. He still had to pick up his text books, something he was dreading. How can books be so expensive, he thought to himself.

The cafeteria was pretty empty. There were only a few coeds sitting lifeless throughout; their energy appearing to have been drained by late night inebriation. Nate got a big plate of eggs and some cereal, and began looking around for a place to sit. Then, he spotted her.

Amber sat across the cafeteria, by herself, flipping through a newspaper. Nate mustered up some courage and walked next to her table.

“Whoa, Wall Street Journal? Pretty impressive.” Nate joked.

“Yeah, I try to read a couple of newspapers everyday.” She responded. “Wanna join me?”

“Sure do.” Nate said while pulling a chair out.

“So what do you think of your roomie?” She asked nonchalantly, not looking away from her paper. Nate chuckled to himself.

“Oh, he’s pretty cool. We haven’t talked much yet.” He said.

Their conversation continued for around forty minutes, until Amber dropped this little bombshell.

“Hey, I’m checking out the shopping district this morning for an hour or so. Wanna come along?”

Nate took a second to review the scenario: He still had to get textbooks.

***OK readers. Should Nate go with Amber, or go get his books?***

hungyoung123

Experimental Member
Media
Well i know most people are going to say go with Amber but i wanna see things going in a different direction!

I say get the books because i think that could leave it open for a twist.

Good story so far!