NATHAN FILLION, "Firefly" Captain Tightpants

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else think Nathan Fillion is a looker? Got hooked on him during his "Firefly" days (where he picked up the "Capt. Tightpants" handle) and then in "Serenity" and "Desperate Housewives." He's starring in a new ABC series, "Castle," which debuts next month...and let's hope this one lasts longer than several of his other projects. Always thought the guy was probably gay (or celebate) since he's in his mid-30's and never seems to be linked with anyone--male or female. Or maybe he just keeps his relationships on the DL, which would be so un-Hollywood of him.

If you're not a fan, here are some pics to refresh your memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: george paul

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is an Episode from Firefly, a canceled television show which has since been adapted into Serenity. (OMG FTW!)
Episode is Trash, I think

he looks good, but I see like 0 crotch potential.

Truth be told, Jayne looks hotter.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has a new show starting I think next week on CBS or ABC. A few post have been on here about him. One posted said when he was on a soap opera he slept w/ a costar and he was not good and average at best.

If I were Nathan, here's the co-star I would have wanted to sleep with from "Firefly"/"Serenity," Sean Maher. (Actually, there were a couple but Sean heads the list.)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
paid close attention for any bulge shots in the TV series and the movie

didn't see much in the way of size...

Same here, but he's still handsome and charming.

I did notice watching the show that Alan Tudyk has a nice bulge.

Something about Sean Maher kinda rubs me the wrong way, but he probably had the best body of all the guys on the show (see his shoulders/back in the attached pics), which is kinda funny since his character was the well-mannered, intellectual type.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/lady_harkness/Firefly_1x14_OiS_404.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2341/firefly192uv3.jpg

Oh hell, everyone on that show was very attractive, even the women. Summer Glau ("River") is the embodiment of grace,Jewel Staite ("Kaylee") is sooo cute, and Gina Torres ("Zoe") is a goddess.

littlechief

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sean Mahr was also John Stamos' lover in "Weddding Wars". There was a great kiss between the two. Nathon reffers to Sean as Sean the bod. def steamy
thx fer post

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nathan Fillion looks like he could have played the part of Simon LeBon, sans the lips. Though he would have been interesting if he played the role of the Duran Duran lead singer.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sean Mahr is easily a total bottom twink

I can see the rest of the crew ramming their things (including Adam Baldwin's massive member) down his throat, or up his ass either serially, or in a chain, to keep him in line