National Organization "for" Marriage ("NOM")

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
not that i want to get married but i love it when freepers waste 2 million bucks and become the laughing stock of the entire united states both straight and gay. keep up the good work NOM.......... ohhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuh i'm so scared.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
that's not where it came from but it's as good as any and it works for people that are to dumb to read a sentence.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i just saw that dave, makes me wonder if NOM is on our side and we just don't know it.

I don't think so. Instead, I think it's ample evidence that the "minds" behind the 2M4M effort are so deeply cocooned, and so absolutely certain that their agenda is correct, that they neglected to workshop it, even a little bit.

PACs and other non-profit political organizations of any seriousness whatsoever engage in market studies and focus groups before launching. Otherwise it's just a sad combo of money wasting and arrogant posturing, neither of which will have any lasting impact on society.

I mean seriously: is there anyone who has been on the internet over the last five years who wouldn't see 2M4M and automatically think of a gay couple trolling for a threesome?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Rachael Maddow clip is too funny. Bbucko, please keep us apprised of what you receive from the 2M4M group. The Eagle Forum no longer let's one just peruse their site and retrieve information. You must first make "contact" with them via snail or e-mail so they can drive by your house and decide if you're for real. Schalfley's organization receives far more abusive inquiries than legitimate interested persons. And they keep their "telephone tree" a carefully guarded secret.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Rachael Maddow clip is too funny. Bbucko, please keep us apprised of what you receive from the 2M4M group. The Eagle Forum no longer let's one just peruse their site and retrieve information. You must first make "contact" with them via snail or e-mail so they can drive by your house and decide if you're for real. Schalfley's organization receives far more abusive inquiries than legitimate interested persons. And they keep their "telephone tree" a carefully guarded secret.

Will do :cool:

I'm **all about** nefarious schemes, after all.