National Republican Trust at it AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Freddie53, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Freddie53

Gold Member

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I received this via e-mail. I don't know how I got on the list, but I did. Just read it. It shows how dirty the Republicans want to play right at the end of the campaign. They have taken a few comments by Obama and made it appear that he is for something he is not.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Realistically, we are NOT going to deport 12 million people. So what do we do with them? Their children to be born will be American citizens. I am not at all happy that our government did nothing to stop this flow of illegal immigration. But they did. So now we have to deal with it. This ad is nothing but scare tactics. It is using racist and ethnic discrimination campaign tactics to stir up people who would discriminate based on racial and ethnic backgrounds.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Republicans once again are showing their true colors. They are playing to an audience that is racist. We don't need those kind of people in public office.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An urgent message from our Newsmax Sponsor,
    The Republican National Trust PAC
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The Republican National Trust PAC
    Scott Wheeler
    Executive Director

Dear Newsmax Reader:
    We have launched a new, powerful ad exposing Obama's radical agenda and his dirty little secret.

I think it will knock your socks off.
    This 30-second ad exposes Obama's 'dirty little secret the media won't talk about' — his radical plan to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits and Medicaid, full healthcare coverage.

By Obama's own count there are 12 million illegal aliens in the U.S. and he wants them all getting government benefits.

Obama has stated he also wants to give each and every one of them amnesty and citizenship.

As for them learning English, he has stated he thinks American kids, your kids, should learn Spanish.Freddie's comments: And the Hispanics need to learn English as well. The innuendo here is that we all will give up speaking English, rewrite the Constitutin in Spanish etc. This is an attempt to lead people to believe something that is completely and totally false.

There is no doubt this man is the most radical leftist ever nominated by the Democratic party. Freddie's comments: Might be so. Why is it according to this e-mail is McCain chicken to say so himself? Why does he have to have an independent group send out this complaint. If he is the great military and confront every issue boldly kind of guy he and the Republicans say he is, why doesn't he have the balls to say this himself?

We have already exposed Obama's shocking plan to give illegals driver's licenses — even though everyone knows the 9/11 plot began with 13 of the 19 terrorists getting driver's licenses.

As the American people find out about Obama and his plans, they will turn on him.
    McCain can still win this.

Take a moment today to:
    See our New TV Ad 'Obama's Social Security Plan for Illegals' — Go Here Now
    and . . .
    Donate! We need to run this ad as well as new ones we are preparing in key battleground states.

Donate Now — Go Here Now

With your help we have had a huge effect in Ohio as McCain is now leading in two polls.

The latest polls also show Indiana is solidly back in McCain's fold.
    Even Pennsylvania — once an Obama state — is now in contest.
    McCain's Problem — You Can Help

McCain has a big problem. If he attacks Obama, the media portrays him as mean-spirited

But, as an independent PAC, the National Republican Trust can tell the American people the absolute truth about Obama's radical record and plans. Freddie's Comments: Absolute truth!! Fat Chance!

That's one reason whyDick Morris, the famous political strategist and Fox News guru says, "The National Republican Trust is a very effective organization that can make a huge difference on election day."Freddie's comments: We remember Dick Morris well. This is the guy that convinced millions of Americans that war hero John Kerry who won a purple heart while SERVING IN VIETNAM was really bogus while George Bush who avoided the draft SO HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO TO VIETNAM. Instead chicken Bush joined the National Guard and because of Daddy, he didn't even report to duty every week. DICK MORRIS CONVINCED MILLIONS THAT IT WAS GEORGE BUSH, NOT JOHN KERRY THAT WAS THE WAR HERO. Dick Morris is at it again.

We hope you agree with that view.
    FREDDIE'S COMMENTS: NOT NO BUT HELL NO!

Dick says McCain can definitely win. That's why we have launched our air war on Obama, bypassing the major media and going directly to the American people.
    Help us in this urgent campaign to expose Obama in key swing states!

Freddie's comments: Yes, let's bypass the major media. They might expose this for what it is. Can't take a chance on that can we!

FREDDIE'S EDITORIAL:

I am not so much for Obama as I am against this Republican War Machine bent on building an American Empire.

Folks here. Don't forget that a large segment of the Republican Party has as its agenda to shut down THIS Place, the Large Penis Support Group, down and monitor every Internet communication: e-mails and all. They say they are for less government. False. They want to take your personal freedoms and monitor every communication you make on the Internet. They want to decide for you what is right and wrong. They are not really for religious freedom. Listen to what they propose! They only want religious freedom for people who believe the same way they do.

I can't see how anyone who is a member here could support the Republican agenda that would make it a crime to visit sites such as this.

Maybe Obama isn't the best choice. But he certainly by far is the lesser of two evils. McCain is very impulsive. He wouuld get us in another war somewhere else. We cna't handle two wars. How are we going to handle a third one? He has health issues. It is my opinin that Palin is the least qualified person on the top two ticket of either party in decades. She may be a very nice lady and may be a great govenor of Alaska, but President of the United States NO.

If you can't tell, it really ticks me off when the Republicans use these kind of tactics to try to win an election.

[/FONT]

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

Freddie, let's re-state this

I get similar e-mails from the left, attempting to smear McCain

it is not exclusively a Repub tactic

3. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah Right!