100% Straight, 0% Gay

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really, we haven't imported or let the non-whites in.
Therefore, we do not have the problems which countries of Western Europe have.
We want our countries to remain problem free and that's why non-whites are generally not allowed to enter.
Are you a nazi?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

We want our countries to remain problem free and that's why non-whites are generally not allowed to enter.

If you read the article it also denounces, Jewish people and people of non traditional sexual orientations. Who may and most likely be Caucasian

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You are joking right?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really your business... but if you define "nazi" as a member of NSDAP or any other Nationalsozialistische party then the answer is no.

If you have different definition then the answer might be yes. Depends on how you define it.
Are Jews white?

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is "them" and where exactly have we "not let them in"?

them = non-whites, in recent times it's the economic migrants from Africa and near/middle east
And I am referring to Eastern Europe since the demonstration was in Poland

Basically, even if they enter they are not provided with any support from any state/government structure and us, Eastern Europeans, show them nothing but hostility, so they have no other choice but leaving as quickly as possible.

Officially there are some refugee camps but conditions inside are intentionally kept miserable and gates are kept opened so anyone who is placed there quickly runs away, to the West.
Guards turn their eyes blind and everybody is happy.

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are Jews white?

Original Jews, no. Original Jews are Semitic people related to Arabs, genetically and linguistically.
Compare "Shalom alekhem" to "Salam aleikum" both meaning "Peace with you".

As for those who believe they are Jewish nowadays, the answer is (mostly) yes. Because they have been living in Europe for centuries and now are mixed.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
them = non-whites, in recent times it's the economic migrants from Africa and near/middle east

Basically, even if they enter they are not provided with any support from any state/government structure and us, Eastern Europeans, show them nothing but hostility, so they have no other choice but leaving as quickly as possible.

Officially there are some refugee camps but conditions inside are intentionally kept miserable and gates are kept opened so anyone who is placed there quickly runs away, to the West.
I would LOOOOOVE to see how the Polish population would react on millions of WHITE Russian immigrants ;)

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Isn't it a disgusting behaviour?
Not only you refuse to help people, you set the minimum standards so low, that really no one wants to stay there - even illegality (with all its dangers) is more welcome.
Plus, you abuse the good will of your neighbours. Money is always welcome, just as political and military support against your real and imagined enemies, but if someone demands efforts from you, you simply say No.

Well, it's up to you to say No. But you should consider, if you say No too often, your partners will start to say No as well, if you ask them for support.

Brexit made one thing clear. The EU has to change, it's no longer possible that some just take, but the only thing they give back is blame. In the future, everyone has to make a clear statement pro EU and its values, otherwise he should leave. The future tasks need a united and strong Europe, that is sble to speek with one voice.

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would LOOOOOVE to see how the Polish population would react on millions of WHITE Russian immigrants ;)

I assume the same way they react now when they have 1 million Ukrainians in. Nothing is happening. Why? Because Ukrainians work, integrate and look and act pretty much as the same as Poles ;).

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume the same way they react now when they have 1 million Ukrainians in. Nothing is happening. Why? Because Ukrainians work, integrate and look and act pretty much as the same as Poles ;).
Okay and "non-white" immigrants don't work, or font integrate?

You have Ukrain immigrants, right, but they aren't Russians ;) You don't fear them.

MennoCoehorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it a disgusting behaviour?
Not only you refuse to help people, you set the minimum standards so low, that really no one wants to stay there - even illegality (with all its dangers) is more welcome.
Plus, you abuse the good will of your neighbours. Money is always welcome, just as political and military support against your real and imagined enemies, but if someone demands efforts from you, you simply say No.

Well, it's up to you to say No. But you should consider, if you say No too often, your partners will start to say No as well, if you ask them for support.

Brexit made one thing clear. The EU has to change, it's no longer possible that some just take, but the only thing they give back is blame. In the future, everyone has to make a clear statement pro EU and its values, otherwise he should leave. The future tasks need a united and strong Europe, that is sble to speek with one voice.

Well, this needs longer respond.

No, it is not a disgusting behaviour. It is safe for us. That's it. Too many people who visited western EU countries saw how it looks like over there.
Immigrants from non-white countries do not tend to integrate, increase crime rate, cause economic losses to the host nations and so on.

We are very happy to help other people - if they are white and have similar cultural background.

We do not abuse good will of our neighbours. As for the money I will explain that later.

As for the military support, such thing is not happening. NATO wants to build military bases as close to Russia as possible and some puppet governments in Eastern Europe allow them to do so. That's it.

As for political support I do not even know what you are talking about. But maybe I just missed something.

As for the financial support it's nothing but bribery. EU should NOT send any money to Eastern Europe whatsoever because it does not help Eastern European people at all. The money gets stolen by structures linked to Eastern European politicians.
I have no reason to believe that EU officials are not aware of that. They can't be that stupid. Nobody can.

EU is buying obedience (not complete, of course, some things are totally unacceptable for the affected population) of Eastern European "politicians" by sending them money.

As for the "partners" you have mentioned, please don't be naive. There is no such thing like partners in the EU.

It's about colonies and colonizers. We (Eastern European nations) are in position of colonies. Money and resources clearly go from the East to the West. Please note that I am referring to overall money flow and not just to European Funds.

Yes, we have rights to say "no" to so called refugees... and the west has exactly the same right. The fact that you prefer increased crime rate rather that safety for your own children is your choice and your problem. We have different preferences.

And yes, EU has right to say "no" to the EU "support". I agree with that. They should stop ASAP.

We would be very happy if the EU and NATO stops interfering into our lives and yes, stopping so called financial support would be absolutely the best thing to do since it only causes corruption and nothing else. This is what people on the streets and in pubs tell you. Naturally, politicians state something totally different.

You have mentioned that EU has to change. I do not believe EU can be reformed. I personally hope that that evil marxist structure will collapse.

Britons made a very good step :)