Nationalities you've had?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Lightkeeper, Jan 11, 2010.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I guess I've had a sheltered life although I've probably sucked more than two-hundred cocks - maybe more.

I've never had a Turkish, Mexican (although I'm working on one that waits on me at a restaurant!), French, Italian or a Muslem (I'd make sure and check the underwear first! LOL).

I think I had a Canandian once although he made his home then in the U.S.

2. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

I have had a little of everything. My very first cock to suck and get fucked by was Mexican-american (uncut, thick and big) have had several since I live in TX. I have also had African-American, Taiwanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino (several of each), Colombian, East Indian, Puerto Rican-Italian mix (gave me the best fuck EVER!), Ashkenazic Jew (short, cute, young guy with 8.5 inches and thick, I would not let him fuck me with that!) and good old Oklahoma Redneck Cowboy dick (and it was goood!). I only need a few more nationalities to complete a sort of trip around the world. Look forward to trying.

3. luka82

Gold Member

Only Serbs...:(
    I think...

4. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

english...although one was half belgian.

5. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

english with little room for expansion although my town has lots of polish, czech and portuguese.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I'm half Belgian for sure :rolleyes:

7. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Oh Pj, you put the Bel in Belgium!

8. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

It looks like I need to go "across the pond" to see what English, French, Belgian, and other European guys are like. I would be in foreskin heaven since many guys are uncut, unlike the US where about half of the guys are circumcised. Also, I think redheads/gingers are sooo hot! Haven't had one yet though.

9. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Scottish of course, English, Irish, Spanish, Polish, Indian. I have my sight trained on a French lass at the moment, but who doesn't.

10. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Well thats a hard question to answer, since its really hard to determine Nationality when a cock comes thru a Glory hole.....

Maybe if I check out their shoes I would know ??? If I see wooden clogs Ill know they are Dutch or German, gladiator sandals would be Greek, etc.... I'll keep ya posted.

11. Onslow

Gold Member

I used to keep a liist until I realized it was pointless and wasting too much ink. There were Irish, Italians, Germans, Greeks, Welsh, Chinese, Nigerian, Swedish, Norwegian, Pakistani, 3 brothers from Uruguay and 2 cousins from Paraguay {{I like to sample as much meat as possible:redface:} and there was the Lebanese and the Syrian, Spanish, Morrocan, a lot of men from what was the Soviet Union~~I call them all Russians. Polish, French, Danish~~only 1 that I know of, Mexicans by the dozens, Armenian, Albanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Scotish, Bulgarian, Sumatran, Nepalese, more Irish:smile: {theese were from the north not the othere part}, Americans from the united States and Americans from Canada, Ecuadorean, Chilean, Colombian, Peruvian, Costa Rican, Hatian, an extremely tall Croat and a Yugoslavian back when it was still Yugoslavia. Yes there were more I a m sure since I didn't know the nationality of all of them and some were just a quick suck and then they were gone and I don;t have the energy to list all of them MY apologies if I failed mentioning your country but I;ve most likely had a contact with somebody from there. If plumbers were a nationality I could add them. At this time I have 17 plumbers on the list.

12. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

WoW! My hat is off to you Sir! I need to travel more to build up my list like yours. The best thing about your list is the 3 brothers and 2 cousins in South America. Never had brothers or cousins but that sounds sooo hot!

13. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Actual nationals, not ethnicities living in the US: two Aussies, one Filipino, one Spaniard in France, one Spaniard in Spain, one Greek, and one Lebanese. I fondled a straight Salvadoran guy under the table in West Hollywood. He was too drunk to care.

14. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Gee and here I was, feeling sorry for you based on your chat room comments about your sex life. You GO Boy !!!!

15. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Misty water-colored memories of the way I was. No sorry feelings needed, I was just a lot more adventurous a few years ago. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted