Nationality of members

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
I always considered myself as part of the Jewish nation first and an american second. Though they're awful close...I identify stronger as a jew than an american.

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm--I'm Hawaiian, didn't see that as a choice, oh well. I'm new here, guess I'll just have to stir things up, get some attention and recognition.

Aloha!

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fun thread. Genealogy facinates me.

For myself, Italian, Scots-English & Lakota. Mostly Italian by bloodline, but it's mostly Northern Italy so it's a big mixture of European generally.
1/8 Lakota thru my father's side & 1/8 Scots-English, a little from each side, with an English name that has it's roots in Italy, oddly enough.
I definitely qualify for the "mutt" category.
Proudest of the Lakota, BTW, even though it's a small part.

B-man

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...because White people are inferior, right? But you're not one of them, Chimera. You're better. You're from a different and better group—one that isn't racist. One that believes in equality, right? Sigh.

:D :D :D

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm--

No, Chimera, that doesn't have anything to do with it. My pride comes from listening to my grandmother when I was young. She was 1/2 Lakota by bloodline, but believe me, she was all Lakota in most every other way.

At her knee I learned a very great deal about the Native American people generally and the Lakota specifically. She had an incredible memory & could tell stories for hours once you got her started. Because of her & the things I learned from her, I have a great deal of pride in that part of my heritage. She's been gone for many years, but I still miss her a great deal.

As to what color anyone is, I say who gives a big shit. There are both good and bad people of all colors. The only thing that matters to me is whether you're a nice person or not. If you are, then welcome. If you're not, then go screw yourself.

B-man

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ChimeraTX
I've read over Stormfront before... what a joke. I swore to myself a long time ago I will never post there. ;)
e
Well, no one by the name of "EisBrecher" posts there. I mean, that would be too obvious. ;)

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jun 1 2005, 11:24 PM
It's more because everyone hates us and our population is in decline
[post=316973]Quoted post[/post]​
I think you might be projecting there. I mean, just because you happen to be white, and everyone hates YOU, doesn't mean it's the same for the rest of us :eyes:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jun 1 2005, 04:38 AM
I've been to Mexico several times, so spare me the bullshit. Motherfuckers will openly tell you how they generally see blacks as being more prone to being bad and whatnot. Latinos in general are very color prejudiced and divided racially. Like those "white" Cubans in Miami, even the White Nationalist groups (like Stormfront) in the States have significant Cuban membership, as well as Puerto Rican and other nationalities as well.
[post=316760]Quoted post[/post]​
Mexicans treat blacks better than they treat full-blooded Indians. Oh, and why have I seen so many rappers wear buckskin costumes as a joke? Left Eye, Flava Flav, and most recently Andre all come to mind.

Seriously, I've even seen Afrocentrics praise Hitler. Do we really want to get into this issue?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jun 1 2005, 03:24 PM
our population is in decline,
[post=316973]Quoted post[/post]​
After 2000 years of overbreeding, I'm surprised it took this long.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jun 1 2005, 04:38 PM
"Overbreeding"... me no understand. What 'bout Darwinian Fitness? :shrug:
[post=316998]Quoted post[/post]​
Darwin's work's actually based on the work of Malthus. Basically, it works like this:

1. There's only so much food available.
2. In order for one heterotroph to live, many living things of whatever food source must die. Scavengers and parasites are obvious exceptions to this rule, but scavengers still have to compete with other scavengers, and parasites have to avoid the immune system. At the same time, parasites don't want to kill the host, but can't avoid doing so.

There have been times in Western history when twelve or more children were the norm. Especially for the lower classes. (Going back to Malthus, the upper classes simply prey on the lower classes. It just happens that you don't eat a dog like that all at once.)

But then again, I'm Lakota, and we traditionally didn't have sex with a woman for several years after she gave birth, despite the fact that more relatives was our concept of wealth.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jun 1 2005, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jun 1 2005, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jun 1 2005, 07:21 PM
Mexicans treat blacks better than they treat full-blooded Indians.
[post=316990]Quoted post[/post]​

The majority of Mexicans I have met are full-blooded Indians, and I have met a lot of Mexicans.
[post=316999]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
It&#39;s about two mestizos for every Indian, actually.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Evolution gets complicated. In particular, situations of population stress favor certain things over others:

*Live-bearing animals over egg-layers.
*Sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction.
*In live-bearing animals, polyandry or pair-bonding over polygyny.
*Delayed sexual maturity.
*In live-bearing animals, delayed birth.

Humans adopt a variety of cultural behaviors in response to population stress as well. Most are just cultural variants of the last three. Instead of delaying sexual maturity, delaying marriageable age. Instead of delaying birth, postpartum taboos. However, infanticide (particularly of the female variety) and institutionalized homosexuality are also popular choices, as is preference for older women with younger men.

With humans, there&#39;s an extra issue with overpopulation: Disease.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 2 2005, 12:21 AM
Seriously, I&#39;ve even seen Afrocentrics praise Hitler. Do we really want to get into this issue?
[post=316990]Quoted post[/post]​

No, I hope we don&#39;t. We already have a thread that went on way too long about racism.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Mexicans treat blacks better than they treat full-blooded Indians. Oh, and why have I seen so many rappers wear buckskin costumes as a joke? Left Eye, Flava Flav, and most recently Andre all come to mind.

Seriously, I&#39;ve even seen Afrocentrics praise Hitler. Do we really want to get into this issue?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-jonb

It&#39;s about two mestizos for every Indian, actually.
[/quote]
Rappers? Afrocentrics? How that&#39;s relevant to my point will remain a mystery unless you explain yourself. My point, which you seem to agree with, is that Mexicans are racist as fuck, not that American blacks aren&#39;t. Did you even read the post I was responding to?

And Chimera&#39;s right, the majority of Mexicans ARE full-blooded Indians. Where did you get your information from? The CIA World Factbook? LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I live in California now, moron. And yes, I can tell the difference. A smaller nose, a bit lighter skin, some more body hair. You can catch onto such things.