Nationality that turn you on

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was always facinated so many white guys epspecially who are on here. they are such a turn on to me although i've never been with one maybe one of these days. and others as well

you gotta try em, theyre like greek gods...so yummy:tongue:

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes there is black jews, beside the one that are converted in the USA, you can find black jewish from Lemba, Jarawa and other African countries.

But it's OK to have preferences to others, but you are mentionning that they look alike... I would rather say no, to take your exemple with Jamaican and DR, they dont look alike, and if you go to different country in Africa, there is big differences between Ethiopian and Mali (just as a exemple).

in my immediate area they all look a likel, dress alike and talk alike... and anyone asks to "SMASH", they not smashin, hittin it, and dont call me shortty!

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Black and Latino have always been my weakness

dont get my started about the spanish guys i like every flavor...brazillian, coulumbian, the standard puerto rican, dominicans, ive seen slot of shit with spanish guys, cant get anybetter than alot of haoryness, a thick axcent, and a phat ass:banana:

DICKPAIN

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
brazilian women because of the big asses and sensuality, jamaician women because of their accent and the way they grind dem hips to the music, and surprisingly busty japanese women because they look so damn innocent, and finally indian women because they are so submissive and look very sexy with all that dark hair

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aussies and Canuks are the absolute best sexual partners. They know how to use their cocks and please the bottoms. Go mates!!!!:smile:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
White boys n girls do it for me. Not all, but blonds, redheads, and some of mediterranean origin. Its not a racist thing, its definitely a chemical / attraction thing. My best friend is an "tanned white", sandy brown hair, green eyed stud, and had his pick of all types of women, but he definitely likes brown women (and men) - lighter brown of indian , black or mixed backgrounds. His wife is half black , half white. I m also light brown/ olvie, and he and I had a thing for a while too.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
White boys n girls do it for me. Not all, but blonds, redheads,
Its not a racist thing, its definitely a chemical / attraction thing. ---- I m also light brown/ olvie,

Precisely beltboy i am EXACTLY the same
always have been .. for some unknown but welcome reason
enz

with apologies for dissecting your post..
LOVE yr avatar ..funny ha

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
many of those eastern europeans. i can spot the difference between ukranian and bosnian, croatian. though i find them all incredibly attractive, well, not as a rule. many asian too.

LPwannabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Asians (partner is Philippino--HOT), latinos (especially Dominicans), and blonde surfer boys! Basically, smooth bodied and smaller framed guys do it for me. I guess opposites attract as I have always had a larger frame (and most of the time a belly), and am somewhat hairy.