Nationality that turn you on

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's weird, I don't have have a prefernce of race with women (I do have a "type" though. The only thing I tend to shy from is really dark skined girls and really pale white... but I mean, I'm not saying I will never meet one who will change my mind ;) ), but with men, I do. I only like other black guys and sometime Hispanic ones. White men, Asians, and everyone else very very rarely. Almost never.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tall blonde dutch men with their foppish hair are the sexiest by far.

However I seem to date tall pale black haired men that are heavily english decent or scottish. I love the dark body hair on really pale skin. All the more better is they have curly hair, beards and are heavy.:biggrin1:

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Varied tastes.....I like fine featured Black and Latin women, especially those that look like amer-indians...dark tan with long straight black hair.... that really gets me off. But i also like dark haired, almond complexioned white girls (like italians/greeks) with green eyes. Mediterranean types I guess. White girls with smooth, dark, peaches and cream complexions, brown hair and brown eyes......Just gorgeous....also, for some reason, Nordic types...you know, tall well built women with pale blue eyes and almost white hair.....I don't know why..but thats it for me. Never had one, but would love to....just something about them...

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking about how many different women and their nationalities that I've done. Interested to hear yours.
Here's mine with approximate count;
American 10+
Brazilian 10+
Columbian 10+
Argentinian 5
Dominican 5
Venezuelan 5
Mexican. 2-3
French. 2-3
Cuban. 2
Russian. 2?
German. 1
Chinese. 1
Filipino. 1
It's obvious I have a thing for the Latin women!!

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm never really thought of this before but here goes:
•Mexican
•El Salvadoran